Report NEP-ENT-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765037266 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Randy A. Becker & Ronald J. Shadbegian & Carl Pasurka, 2013. "Do Environmental Regulations Disproportionately Affect Small Businesses? Evidence from the Pollution Abatement Costs and Expenditures Survey," NCEE Working Paper Series 201206, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Aug 2013.
- Ugo Rizzo & Francesco Nicolli & Laura Ramaciotti, 2012. "The heterogeneity of the development process of new technology-based firms," Working Papers 201213, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Daria Ciriaci & Pietro Moncada-Paternò-Castello & Peter Voigt, 2012. "Does size or age of innovative firms affect their growth persistence? -Evidence from a panel of innovative Spanish firms-," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2012-03, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Carlsson, Bo & Braunerhjelm, Pontus & McKelvey, Maureen & Olofsson , Christer & Persson , Lars & Ylinenpää, Håkan, 2012. "The Evolving Domain of Entrepreneurship Research," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 284, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Göbel, Kristin & Grimm, Michael & Lay, Jann, 2012. "Constrained Firms, Not Subsistence Activities: Evidence on Capital Returns and Accumulation in Peruvian Microenterprises," IZA Discussion Papers 6866, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Holton, Sarah & McCann, Fergal, 2012. "Irish SME credit supply and demand: comparisons across surveys and countries," Economic Letters 08/EL/12, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Philippe Desbrières, 2012. "Les apports de la stratégie à la finance entrepreneuriale - The contributions of strategy to entrepreneurial finance," Working Papers CREGO 1120801, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.