Report NEP-ENT-2012-09-22This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nyström, Kristina, 2012. "Entrepreneurial employees: Are they different from independent entrepreneurs?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 281, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Frank M. Fossen & Tobias J. M. Büttner, 2012. "The Returns to Education for Opportunity Entrepreneurs, Necessity Entrepreneurs, and Paid Employees," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 482, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Giuliano Guerra & Roberto Patuelli, 2012. "The Role of Job Satisfaction in Transitions into Self-Employment," Working Paper Series 63_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jul 2014.
- Jean Bonnet & Marcus Dejardin & Antonia Madrid-Guijarro, 2012. "Toward the Entrepreneurial Society," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201231, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Sui, Sui & Yu, Zhihao & Baum, Matthias, 2012. "Prevalence and Longitudinal Trends of Early Internationalisation Patterns among Canadian SMEs," MPRA Paper 41177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liang, Chyi-Lyi (Kathleen) & Su, Flora & Dunn, Paul & Pescatore, Matthew, 2012. "Exploring Situations of the Community-Based Multifunctional Agriculture in the New England Region," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 132601, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Andreas Reinstaller & Fabian Unterlass, 2012. "Innovation at the Firm Level across Countries with Different Economic and Technological Capacity," WIFO Working Papers 436, WIFO.
- Anna Cabigiosu & Diego Campagnolo, 2012. "Innovation and performance in KIBS: The moderating role of standard and modular services," Working Papers 10, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Lee, Sang Yoon Tim, 2012. "Entrepreneurs, Managers and Inequality," Working Papers 12-15, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.