Report NEP-ENT-2012-07-14This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Fritsch & Michael Wyrwich, 2012. "The Long Persistence of Regional Entrepreneurship Culture: Germany 1925-2005," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-036, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Duleep, Harriet & Jaeger, David A. & Regets, Mark, 2012. "How Immigration May Affect U.S. Native Entrepreneurship: Theoretical Building Blocks and Preliminary Results," IZA Discussion Papers 6677, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mankart, Jochen & Rodano, Giacomo, 2012. "Bankruptcy Law, Debt Portfolios, and Entrepreneurship," Economics Working Paper Series 1216, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Bah, El-hadj M. & Cooper, Geoff, 2012. "Constraints to the Growth of Small Firms in Northern Myanmar," MPRA Paper 39819, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cinquegrana, Giuseppe & Donati, Cristiana & Sarno, Domenico, 2012. "Financial constraints and relationship lending in the growth of italian SMEs," MPRA Paper 39825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernando Merino & Joaquín Monreal-Pérez & Gregorio Sánchez-Marín, 2012. "Family Firm Internationalization: Influence of Familiness on the Spanish Firm Export Activity," Kiel Working Papers 1770, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ludvig Levasseur, 2012. "Comment peut-on voir le monde depuis son appartement ? Un cadre d'analyse liant structure de propriété, comportements stratégiques, orientations temporelles du dirigeant et de la Moyenne Entreprise," Post-Print hal-00713402, HAL.