Report NEP-ENT-2012-05-15This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicola Gennaioli & Rafael Laporta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Schleifer, 2011. "Human Capital and Regional Development," Working Papers 581, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Baumgarten Skogstrøm, Jens Fredrik, 2012. "Entrepreneurial School Dropouts: A Model on Signalling, Education and Entrepreneurship," Memorandum 10/2012, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Bing Guo & Yun Lou & David Pérez-Castrillo, 2012. "Investment, Duration, and Exit Strategies for Corporate and Independent Venture Capital-backed Start-ups," Working Papers 602, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Francesca MARCHETTA, 2012. "Return Migration and the Survival of Entrepreneurial Activities in Egypt," Working Papers 201217, CERDI.
- Rijkers, Bob & Costa, Rita, 2012. "Gender and rural non-farm entrepreneurship," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6066, The World Bank.
- Traci L. Mach & John D. Wolken, 2012. "Examining the impact of credit access on small firm survivability," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-10, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Paulette Robic & Nicolas Antheaume, 2012. "From Wife to Widow Entrepreneur in French Family Businesses An Invisible-Visible Role in Passing on the Business to the Next Generation," Working Papers hal-00694367, HAL.
- Jaap W.B. Bos & Ryan C.R. van Lamoen & Mark W.J.L. Sanders, 2011. "Producing Innovations: Determinants of Innovativity and Efficiency," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_060, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Cosh, A. & Zhang, J., 2012. "Variety of Search and Innovation: A Comparative Study of US Manufacturing and Knowledge Intensive Business Services Sectors," Working Papers wp431, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Raphael Auer & Philip Sauré, 2011. "Spatial Competition in Quality, Demand Induced Innovation, and Schumpeterian Growth," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_067, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.