Report NEP-ENT-2011-11-28This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lofstrom, Magnus & Bates, Timothy & Parker, Simon C., 2011. "Transitions to Entrepreneurship and Industry-Specific Barriers," IZA Discussion Papers 6103, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dessi, Roberta, 2011. "Innovation, Spillovers and Venture Capital Contracts," TSE Working Papers 11-253, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Dec 2013.
- Taehyun Ahn, 2011. "The Employment Dynamics of Less Educated Men in the United States: The Role of Self-Employment," Working Papers 1104, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Flochel, Thomas & Straub, Stéphane, 2011. "Public Procurement and Rent-Seeking: The Case of Paraguay," TSE Working Papers 11-224, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Hou, Jack W., 2011. "Impact of the Global Economic Crisis on Taipei,China’s Industrial Structure and Firm Activity," ADBI Working Papers 323, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Massenot, Baptiste & Straub, Stéphane, 2011. "Informal Sector and Economic Growth: The Supply of Credit Channel," TSE Working Papers 11-254, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Item repec:cms:1asb11:2011-005-082 is not listed on IDEAS anymore