Report NEP-ENT-2011-10-15This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- José Ernesto Amoros & Niels Bosma & Jonathan Levie, 2011. "Ten Years of Global Entrepreneurship Monitor: Accomplishments and Prospects," Global Entrepreneurship Monitor Working Paper Series 1105, Global Entrepreneurship Research Association, revised Aug 2011.
- Coles, Melvyn G & Kelishomi, Ali Moghaddasi, 2011. "New Business Start-ups and the Business Cycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 8588, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean Bonnet & Nicolas Le Pape & Teresa Nelson, 2011. "Firm start-up strategies and performance in France: Survival and growth," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201117, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Klapper, Leora & Richmond, Christine, 2011. "Patterns of business creation, survival and growth : evidence from Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5828, The World Bank.
- E. Santarelli & H. T. Tran, 2011. "Growth of Incumbent Firms and Entrepreneurship in Vietnam," Working Papers wp785, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011106 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- HASUMI Ryo & HIRATA Hideaki & ONO Arito, 2011. "Differentiated Use of Small Business Credit Scoring by Relationship Lenders and Transactional Lenders: Evidence from firm-bank matched data in Japan," Discussion papers 11070, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jan Lepoutre & Rachida Justo & Siri Terjesen & Niels Bosma, 2011. "Designing a Global Standardized Methodology for Measuring Social Entrepreneurship," Global Entrepreneurship Monitor Working Paper Series 1107, Global Entrepreneurship Research Association, revised Sep 2011.
- José Ernesto Amoros & Christian Felzensztein & Eli Gimmon, 2011. "Entrepreneurial opportunities in peripheral versus core regions in Chile," Global Entrepreneurship Monitor Working Paper Series 1106, Global Entrepreneurship Research Association, revised Sep 2011.
- Sylvie Démurger & Hui Xu, 2011. "Return migrants : The rise of new entrepreneurs in rural China," Post-Print halshs-00627732, HAL.
- Hans Landström & Gouya Harirchi & Fredrik Åström, 2011. "Entrepreneurship: Exploring The Knowledge Base," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20111005, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Ozgen, Ceren & Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 2011. "The Impact of Cultural Diversity on Innovation: Evidence from Dutch Firm-Level Data," IZA Discussion Papers 6000, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Verhees, Frans J.H.M. & Lans, Thomas & Verstegen, Jos A.A.M., 2011. "Entrepreneurial Proclivity, Market Orientation and Performance of Dutch Farmers and Horticultural growers," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 115548, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lopolito, Antonio & Prosperi, Maurizio & Sisto, Roberta & De Meo, Emilio, 2011. "A FCMs approach to promote new business formation in rural areas under uncertainty conditions," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114778, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Antonio Minniti & Francesco Turino, 2011. "Multi-product firms and business cycle dynamics," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-20, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Jakub Growiec & Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni, 2011. "Innovation and Corporate Dynamics: A Theoretical Framework," DISA Working Papers 2011/08, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 29 Jul 2011.
- Rantamaki-Lahtinen, Leena & Vare, Minna, 2011. "The consolidation phase: Survival strategies of farmers stabilizing and developing their businesses," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 116096, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Josean Garrués Irurzun & Juan Antonio Rubio Mondéjar, 2011. "Redes empresariales e integración económica regional en perspectiva histórica: el caso de Andalucía," FEG Working Paper Series 04/11, Faculty of Economics and Business (University of Granada).