Report NEP-ENT-2011-07-27This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:tep:teppwp:wp1009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Elert, Niklas & Rudholm, Niklas, 2011. "New Start-ups and Firm In-migration - Evidence from the Swedish Wholesale Trade Industry," HUI Working Papers 53, HUI Research.
- Pietro Moncada-Paterno-Castello, 2011. "Companies' growth in the EU: What is research and innovation policy's role?," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-03, Directorate Growth & Innovation and JRC-Seville, Joint Research Centre.
- Pasquier-Doumer, Laure, 2011. "Intergenerational transmission of self-employed status in the informal sector: a constrained choice or better income prospects? Evidence from seven West-African countries," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 64, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Chowdhury Abdullah Al-Hossienie, 2011. "Socio-Economic Impact of Women Entrepreneurship in Sylhet City, Bangladesh," Bangladesh Development Research Working Paper Series (BDRWPS) BDRWPS No. 12, Bangladesh Development Research Center (BDRC).
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Elert, Niklas & Lang, Åsa, 2011. "Does Gibrat’s Law Hold for Retailing? Evidence from Sweden," HUI Working Papers 47, HUI Research.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Elert, Niklas, 2010. "When is Gibrat's Law a Law?," HUI Working Papers 45, HUI Research.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Lang, Åsa & Macuchova, Zuzana & Rudholm, Niklas, 2011. "Firm Growth in the Retail and Wholesale Trade Sectors – Evidence from Sweden," HUI Working Papers 50, HUI Research.
- Bittencourt, Manoel, 2011. "Financial Development and Economic Growth in Latin America: Is Schumpeter Right?," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 13, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Håkansson, Johan & Macuchova, Zuzana & Rudholm, Niklas, 2011. "Firm migration in the Swedish wholesale trade sector," HUI Working Papers 52, HUI Research.
- Fujimoto, S. & Ishikawa, A. & Mizuno, T. & Watanabe, T., 2011. "A New Method for Measuring Tail Exponents of Firm Size Distributions," Working Paper Series 7, Center for Interfirm Network, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- De Beaufort, Viviane, 2011. "La création d’entreprise au féminin en Europe 2011- Eléments comparatifs," ESSEC Working Papers WP1105, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- André Lapied & Sophie Swaton, 2011. "Sélection naturelle ou volonté de puissance : comment interpréter le processus de destruction créatrice ?," Working Papers halshs-00609058, HAL.