Report NEP-ENT-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mercedes Delgado & Michael Porter & Scott Stern, 2010. "Clusters and Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 10-31, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Davud Rostam-Afschar, 2010. "Entry Regulation and Entrepreneurship: Empirical Evidence from a German Natural Experiment," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1065, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Simone Tuor & Daniela Wettstein, 2010. "Differences between entrepreneurs and employees in their educational paths," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0050, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Michael Fritsch & Dirk Schilder, 2010. "The Regional Supply of Venture Capital - Can Syndication overcome Bottlenecks?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-069, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Dick, Johannes M. H. & Hussinger, Katrin, 2010. "The contribution of corporate ventures to radical innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-060, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Woo, Kye Lee, 2009. "Productivity increases in SMEs : with special emphasis on in-service training of workers in Korea," Social Protection Discussion Papers 51251, The World Bank.
- Almeida, Rita K. & Aterido, Reyes, 2010. "The investment in job training : why are SMEs lagging so much behind?," Social Protection Discussion Papers 54967, The World Bank.
- Haller, Stefanie & Wolff, Joachim & Zabel, Cordula, 2010. "Einstiegsgeld als Gründungsförderung : Teilnehmerstrukturen und Determinanten der Förderleistung (Initial subsidies for start-up entrepreneurs)," IAB-Forschungsbericht 201009, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].