Report NEP-ENT-2010-03-20This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen, 2010. "Start-Up Subsidies for the Unemployed: Long-Term Evidence and Effect Heterogeneity," IZA Discussion Papers 4790, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- TSUCHIYA Ryuichiro, 2010. "Firm Size and Business Startup Reasons of Japanese Workers," Discussion papers 10012, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kenneth P. Brevoort & John A. Holmes & John D. Wolken, 2010. "Distance still matters: the information revolution in small business lending and the persistent role of location, 1993-2003," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-08, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:01/10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Coad, Alex, 2010. "Investigating the exponential age distribution of firms," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-12, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Popovic, Blazenka S. & Paunovic, Tamara Z. & Maletic, Zoran M., 2009. "Development Of Smes In Agribusiness Of Vojvodina Communes - State And Perspectives," 113th Seminar, December 9-11, 2009, Belgrade, Serbia 57643, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Caterina Giannetti & Nicola Jentzsch & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2010. "Information Sharing and Cross-border Entry in European Banking," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 980, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.