Report NEP-ENT-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Furdas, Marina & Kohn, Karsten, 2010. "What's the Difference?! Gender, Personality, and the Propensity to Start a Business," IZA Discussion Papers 4778, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kenta Ikeuchi & Hiroyuki Okamuro, 2010. "Effects of Regional Human Capital Structure on Business Entry: A Comparison of Independent Startups and New Subsidiaries in Different Industries," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-113, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Alex Coad & Werner Hölzl, 2010. "Firm growth: empirical analysis," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-02, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Gerard Llobet & Javier Suarez, 2010. "Entrepreneurial Innovation, Patent Protection And Industry Dynamics," Working Papers wp2010_1001, CEMFI.
- Pasadilla, Gloria O., 2010. "Financial Crisis, Trade Finance, and SMEs: Case of Central Asia," ADBI Working Papers 187, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Wang, Yanling & Baldwin, John R., 2010. "Plant Size, Nationality, and Ownership Change," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2010060e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Corseuil, Carlos Henrique L. & Moura, Rodrigo Leandro de, 2010. "The effects of tax incentives for small firms on employment levels," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 701, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2010. "R&D strategy of small and medium enterprises in India: Trends and determinants," MPRA Paper 20951, University Library of Munich, Germany.