Report NEP-ENT-2009-03-28This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Thompson & Steven Klepper, 2009. "Disagreements and Intra-Industry Spinoffs," Working Papers 0907, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Zoltan Acs & Nicola Virgill, 2009. "Entrepreneurship in Developing Countries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-023, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Roberta Piergiovanni & Martin Carree & Enrico Santarelli, 2009. "Creative Industries, New Business Formation and Regional Economic Growth," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-020, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Hessels, Jolanda & Stel, Andrvan, 2009. "Export-Driven New Ventures and Economic Growth," CEI Working Paper Series 2008-23, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Gerrit de Wit & Haibo Zhou, 2009. "Determinants and dimensions of firm growth," Scales Research Reports H200903, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Dirk Bergemann & Ulrich Hege & Liang Peng, 2008. "Venture Capital and Sequential Investments," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1682R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Mar 2009.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00368560_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ricardo Bebczuk, 2009. "SME Access to Credit in Guatemala and Nicaragua: Challenging Conventional Wisdom with New Evidence," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0080, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Zott, Christoph & Amit, Raphael, 2009. "Designing your future business model: An activity system perspective," IESE Research Papers D/781, IESE Business School.
- Brenke, Karl & Yuksel, Mutlu & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2009. "EU Enlargement under Continued Mobility Restrictions: Consequences for the German Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 4055, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).