Report NEP-ENT-2008-03-15This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ronny Razin & Mariagiovanna Baccara, 2008. "Bargaining Over New Ideas: Rent Distribution and Stability of Innovative Firms," Working Papers 08-6, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Caliendo, Marco, 2008. "Start-Up Subsidies in East Germany: Finally, a Policy that Works?," IZA Discussion Papers 3360, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christiane Clemens & Maik Heinemann, 2008. "Borrowing Constraints, Entrepreneurial Risks, and the Wealth Distribution in a Heterogeneous Agent Model," FEMM Working Papers 08008, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Senik, Claudia & Verdier, Thierry, 2008. "Segregation, Entrepreneurship and Work Values: The Case of France," IZA Discussion Papers 3319, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schnabel, Claus & Kohaut, Susanne & Brixy, Udo, 2008. "Employment Stability of Entrants in Newly Founded Firms: A Matching Approach Using Linked Employer-Employee Data from Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 3353, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).