Report NEP-ENT-2007-05-12This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Linda Yueh, 2007. "China`s Entrepreneurs," Economics Series Working Papers 324, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Dorothea Schaefer & Dirk Schilder, 2007. "Smart capital in German start-ups - an empirical analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-015, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Groh, Alexander P. & Liechtenstein, Heinrich & Lieser, Karsten, 2007. "The attractiveness of central eastern European countries for venture capital and private equity investors," IESE Research Papers D/677, IESE Business School.
- Kaivan Munshi, 2007. "From Farming to International Business: The Social Auspices of Entrepreneurship in a Growing Economy," NBER Working Papers 13065, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kari, Seppo & Kanniainen, Vesa & Ylä-Liedenpohja, Jouko, 2007. "Nordic Dual Income Taxation of Entrepreneurs," Discussion Papers 415, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Luís Cabral & Thomas Ross, 2007. "Are Sunk Costs a Barrier to Entry?," Working Papers 19, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Perroni, Carlo & Proto, Eugenio, 2007. "Moral Hazard and Entrepreneurial Failure in a Two-sector Model of Productive Matching - with an Application to the Natural Resource Curse," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 796, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Laia Castany & Enrique López-Bazo & Rosina Moreno, 2007. "Decomposing differences in total factor productivity across firm size," Working Papers XREAP2007-01, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Mar 2007.
- Michele Moretto & Gianpaolo Rossini, 2007. "Are Workers. Enterprises Entry Policies Conventional," Working Papers 2007.31, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- De Hoyos, Rafael E., 2007. "Accounting for Mexican income inequality during the 1990s," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4224, The World Bank.