Report NEP-ENT-2007-03-10This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Audretsch & Ronnie J. Phillips, 2007. "Entrepreneurship, State Economic Development Policy, and the Entrepreneurial University," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2007-11, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Steven F. Kreft & Elham Mafi-Kreft, 2007. "Entrepreneurship and State Public Policy," Working Papers 2007-03, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Antonio Ciccone & Elias Papaioannou, 2006. "Red tape and delayed entry," Economics Working Papers 985, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Andrea Caggese, 2006. "Entrepreneurial risk, investment and innovation," Economics Working Papers 1011, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Paloma López-García & Sergio Puente, 2006. "Business demography in Spain: determinants of firm survival," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0608, Banco de Espa�a.
- Ayyagari, Meghana & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2007. "Firm innovation in emerging markets : the roles of governance and finance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4157, The World Bank.
- Fryges, Helmut, 2006. "Hidden champions - how young and small technology-oriented firms can attain high export-sales ratios," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-45, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Rahmat Thio & Megananda & Achmad maulana, 2006. "The Impact of Microfinance on Micro and Small Enterprise’s Performance and the Improvement of Their Business Opportunity," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200601, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Aug 2006.
- Karlsson, Charlie, 2007. "Clusters, Functional Regions and Cluster Policies," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 84, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Cabral, Luís M B & Ross, Thomas, 2007. "Are Sunk Costs a Barrier to Entry?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6162, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.