Report NEP-ENT-2006-12-01This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Douhan, Robin & Henrekson, Magnus & Eliasson, Gunnar, 2006. "Israel M. Kirzner: An Outstanding Austrian Contributor to the Economics of Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series 678, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Rachida Justo & CRISTINA CRUZ & JULIO ORLANDO DE CASTRO & ALICIA CODURAS, 2006. "EntrepreneursÂ´ perceptions of success: examining differences across gender and family status," Working Papers Economia wp06-07, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Héctor Salgado-Banda, 2005. "Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth: An Empirical Analysis," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_031, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Hugh Whittaker & Philippe Byosiere & Junpe Higuchi & Thelma Quince, 2006. "Entrepreneurs, HRM Orientations and Environmental Fit: A UK-Japan Comparison in High Tech Manufacturing," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp330, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00115717_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guido Buenstorf, 2006. "Is Academic Entrepreneurship Good or Bad for Science? Empirical Evidence from the Max Planck Society," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-17, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Byma, Justin & Leiponen, Aija, 2006. "CanŽt block, must run: Small firms and appropriality," Discussion Papers 1055, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Heukamp, Franz & Liechtenstein, Heinrich & Wakeling, Nick, 2006. "Do business angels alter the risk-return equation in early stage investments? Business angels as seen by venture capitalists in the German speaking countries," IESE Research Papers D/655, IESE Business School.
- Christian Cordes & Peter J. Richerson & Richard McElreath & Pontus Strimling, 2006. "How Does Opportunistic Behavior Influence Firm Size?," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-18, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00113346_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Manuel Oechslin, 2006. "Creditor Protection and the Dynamics of the Distribution in Oligarchic Societies," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_052, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Luukkonen, Terttu & Maunula, Mari, 2006. "Riskirahoituksen merkitys biotekniikka-alalla: Pääomasijoittajien vertailu yritysten näkökulmasta," Discussion Papers 1057, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.