Report NEP-ENT-2006-07-15This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Massimo FLORIO & Emanuele OZZIMO, 2006. "Innovation strategies for SMEs and clusters: the challenges of a globalised Europe," Departmental Working Papers 2006-16, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- John Bennett & Saul Estrin, 2006. "Regulatory Barriers & Entry in Developing Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 824, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Shubhashis Gangopadhyay & Shagun Krishnan, 2006. "Reforms, Entry and Productivity: Some Evidence from the Indian Manufacturing Sector," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 822, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Shiko Maruyama, 2006. "Welfare Analysis Incorporating a Structural Entry-Exit Model: A Case Study of Medicare HMOs," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-166, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Bakanova, Marina & Estrin, Saul & Pelipas, Igor & Pukovich, Sergei, 2006. "Enterprise Restructuring in Belarus," IZA Discussion Papers 2148, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eugenio Pinto, 2006. "Firm Dynamics with Infrequent Adjustment and Learning," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 467, Society for Computational Economics.
- Kim P. Huynh & Robert J. Petrunia, 2006. "Financial Market Imperfections: Does it Matter for Firm Size Dynamics?," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 428, Society for Computational Economics.
- Pencavel, John & Pistaferri, Luigi & Schivardi, Fabiano, 2006. "Wages, Employment, and Capital in Capitalist and Worker-Owned Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 2188, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).