Report NEP-ENT-2006-05-27This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frank M. Fossen & Viktor Steiner, 2006. "Income Taxes and Entrepreneurial Choice: Empirical Evidence from Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 582, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Engström, Per & Holmlund, Bertil, 2006. "Tax Evasion and Self-Employment in a High-Tax Country: Evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series 2006:12, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Ulrike Muehlberger & Silvia Pasqua, 2006. "The “Continuous Collaborators” in Italy. Hybrids between Employment and Self-employment?," CHILD Working Papers wp10_06, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Annalisa Castelli & Gerald P. Dwyer, Jr. & Iftekhar Hasan, 2006. "Bank relationships and small firms’ financial performance," FRB Atlanta Working Paper No. 2006-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200634 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fabio Mendez & Facundo Sepulveda, 2006. "Optimal Government Regulations and Red Tape in an Economy with Corruption," CEPR Discussion Papers 515, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2006005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jens J. Krüger & Kristina Dreßler, 2006. "Knowledge, Profitability and Exit of German Car Manufacturing Firms," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft 15/2006, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Daniela Grieco, 2006. "Degree of innovativeness and market structure: A model," KITeS Working Papers 178, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised May 2006.