Report NEP-ENT-2004-05-02This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ans Heirman & Bart Clarysse, 2004. "Do intangible assets and pre-founding R&D efforts matter for innovation speed in start-ups?," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2004-04, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Allen N. Berger & Iftekhar Hasan & Leora F. Klapper, 2004. "Further evidence on the link between finance and growth: An international analysis of community banking and economic performance," Finance 0404017, EconWPA.
- Ari Hyytinen & Tuomas Takalo, 2004. "Investor protection and business creation," Finance 0404021, EconWPA.
- Jukka Vauhkonen, 2004. "Financial contracts and contingent control rights," Finance 0404022, EconWPA.
- Item repec:tky:fseres:2004cj109 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dirk De Clercq & Harry Sapienza, 2004. "When do venture capital firm learn from their portfolio companies?," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2004-03, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Søren Bo Nielsen, 2003. "Taxes and Venture Capital Support," CESifo Working Paper Series 1094, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nzinga Broussard & Ralph Chami & Gregory Hess, 2003. "(Why) Do Self-Employed Parents Have More Children?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1103, CESifo Group Munich.
- Volker Mahnke, "undated". "Limits to Outsourcing and the Evolutionary Perspective on Firm Boundaries," IVS/CBS Working Papers 00-13, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School.