Report NEP-ENT-2002-01-05This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2002. "The Case Against Intellectual Property," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000003, David K. Levine.
- Item repec:dgr:unuint:200109 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nancy Gallini & Suzanne Scotchmer, 2002. "Intellectual Property: When Is It the Best Incentive System?," Law and Economics 0201001, EconWPA.
- Chang, Ha-Joon & Cheema, Ali, 2001. "Conditions for Successful Technology Policy in Developing Countries : Learning Rents, State Structures and Institutions," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 8, United Nations University - INTECH.
- John Revesz Ralph Lattimore, 2002. "Statistical analysis of the use and impact of government business programs," Others 0201003, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2001135 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicolai Foss & Kirsten Foss & Peter G. Klein & Sandra K. Klein, . "Heterogeneous Capital, Entrepreneurship, and Economic Organization," IVS/CBS Working Papers 2002-02, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School.
- James E. Rauch & Joel Watson, 2002. "Entrepreneurship in International Trade," NBER Working Papers 8708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- van der Aa, W. & Elfring, T., 2001. "Realizing Innovations in Service Firms: new organizational forms and supporting processes," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-79-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Pia Weiss, 2002. "Product and Process Innovations in a Horizontally Differentiated Product Market," Industrial Organization 0201005, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2001139 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Volker Mahnke, . "The Process of Vertical Dis-Integration: An Evolutionary Perspective on Outsourcing," IVS/CBS Working Papers 2002-01, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Adam Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg, 2002. "Market Value and Patent Citations: A First Look," Development and Comp Systems 0201001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:yor:yorken:01/18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 2002. "From Natural Resources to High-Tech Production: The Evolution of Industrial Competitiveness in Sweden and Finland," EIJS Working Paper Series 139, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Mani, Sunil, 2001. "Government, Innovation and Technology Policy, An Analysis of the Brazilian Experience during the 1990s," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 11, United Nations University - INTECH.