Report NEP-ENT-2001-09-26This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fleischmann, M., 2001. "Reverse Logistics Network Structures and Design," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-52-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Marcelo C. Medeiros & Timo Terasvirta, 2001. "Statistical methods for modelling neural networks," Textos para discussão 445, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Zheng Zhao & Jaideep Anand & Will Mitchell, 2001. "A Network Perspective on Inter-Organizational Transfer of R&D Capabilities: A Study of International Joint Ventures in Chinese Automobile Industry," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 362, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Gerald A. McDermott, 2000. "Network Restructuring and Firm Creation in East-Central Europe: A Public-Private Venture," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 361, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Item repec:wdi:papers:2001-361 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Locher, Lilo, 2001. "The Determination of a Migration Wave Using Ethnicity and Community Ties," IZA Discussion Papers 346, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marcelo C. Medeiros & Carlos E. Pedreira, 2001. "What are the effects of forecasting linear time series with neural networks," Textos para discussão 446, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Octavio Figueiredo & Paulo Guimaraes & Douglas Woodward, 2001. "Asymmetric information and location," NIMA Working Papers 11, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Steininger, Martin & Hampe, Johannes, 2001. "Survival, Growth, and Interfirm Collaboration of Start-Up Companies in High-Technology Industries: A Case Study of Upper Bavaria," IZA Discussion Papers 345, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:wdi:papers:2000-362 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edward Miguel & Michael Kremer, 2001. "Worms: Education and Health Externalities in Kenya," NBER Working Papers 8481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John P. Bonin & Istvan Abel, 2000. "Retail Banking in Hungary: A Foreign Affair?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 356, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Murat Yildizoglu, 2001. "Connecting adaptive behaviour and expectations in models of innovation: The Potential Role of Artificial Neural Networks," Working Papers 2001-2, Equipe Industries Innovation Institutions, Université Bordeaux IV, France.
- Item repec:nzt:nztwps:00/5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore