Report NEP-ENE-2019-05-13This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julien Chevallier & Stéphane Goutte & Khaled Guesmi, 2019. "Climate finance and the restructuring of the oil-gas-coal business model under carbon asset stranding constraints," Working Papers halshs-02106113, HAL.
- Adrien Fabre & Mouez Fodhaz & Francesco Ricci, 2019. "Mineral resources for renewable energy: optimal timing of energy production," Working Papers hal-02056348, HAL.
- Gustav Fredriksson & Simone Tagliapietra & Georg Zachmann, 2019. "Estimating the cost of capital for wind energy investments in Turkey," Working Papers 30442, Bruegel.
- Kenneth A. Castellanos & Garth Heutel, 2019. "Unemployment, Labor Mobility, and Climate Policy," NBER Working Papers 25797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Louise Roos & Philip Adams, 2019. "The Economy-Wide Impact of Subsidy Reform: A CGE Analysis," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-293, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Philipp M. Richter & Marco Runkel & Robert C. Schmidt, 2019. "Strategic Environmental Policy and the Mobility of Firms," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1801, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Darudi, Ali & Weigt, Hannes, 2019. "Renewable Support, Intermittency and Market Power: An Equilibrium Investment Approach," Working papers 2019/06, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Olijslager, Stan & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 2019. "Discounting the Future: on Climate Change, Ambiguity Aversion and Epstein-Zin Preferences," CEPR Discussion Papers 13708, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Spodniak, Petr & Bertsch, Valentin & Devine, Mel, 2018. "The profitability of energy storage in European electricity markets," Papers WP605, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Charles Ackah & Asaah Mohammed, 2018. "Local content law and practice: The case of the oil and gas industry in Ghana," WIDER Working Paper Series 152, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- H. Xavier Jara & Marcelo Varela & Po Chun Lee & Lourdes Montesdeoca, 2018. "Fuel subsidies and income redistribution in Ecuador," WIDER Working Paper Series 144, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Alec Brandon & John List & Robert Metcalfe & Michael Price & Florian Rundhammer, 2019. "Testing for crowd out in social nudges: Evidence from a natural field experiment in the market for electricity," Natural Field Experiments 00669, The Field Experiments Website.
- Jamie Cross & Bao H. Nguyen & Bo Zhang, 2019. "New Kid on the Block? China vs the US in World Oil Markets," Working Papers No 02/2019, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Jonas HÃ¶ckner & Simon Voswinkel & Christoph Weber, "undated". "Market distortions in flexibility markets caused by renewable subsidies â€“ The case for side payments," EWL Working Papers 1905, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics.
- Jean-Claude Berthélemy & Arnaud Millien, 2018. "Impact of Decentralized Electrification Projects on Sustainable Development: A Meta-Analysis," Post-Print halshs-01965653, HAL.
- Fabrizio Ferriani & Filippo Natoli & Giovanni Veronese & Federica Zeni, 2019. "Risk premium in the era of shale oil," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1215, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Sullivan, James L. & Sentoff, Karen M., 2019. "Identifying Roadway Physical Characteristics that Contribute to Emissions Differences between Hybrid and Conventional Vehicles," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt4j92c547, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Andreas Karpf & Antoine Mandel & Stefano Battiston, 2018. "Price and network dynamics in the European carbon market," Post-Print halshs-01905985, HAL.
- Branko Bošković & Ujjayant Chakravorty & Martino Pelli & Anna Risch, 2019. "The Effect of Forest Access on the Market for Fuelwood in India," Working Papers hal-02089687, HAL.
- Cristina Conflitti & Matteo Luciani, 2019. "Oil Price Pass-Through into Core Inflation," FEDS Notes 2019-04-30, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Daniel Y. Kono & Gabriella R. Montinola, 2019. "Foreign aid and climate change policy: What can('t) the data tell us?," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2019-15, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Benjamin Favetto, 2019. "The European intraday electricity market : a modeling based on the Hawkes process," Working Papers hal-02089289, HAL.
- Ewan Trégarot & Thibault Catry & Aurea Pottier & Cindy Cornet & Jean-Philippe Maréchal & Vincent Fayad & Mohamed Ahmed Sidi Cheick & Gilbert David & Abdou Daïm Dia & Assane Deda Fall & Ousmane Sarr & , 2019. "Évaluation des services écosystémiques du Banc d'Arguin, Mauritanie : rapport final," Working Papers hal-02091352, HAL.
- Kun Mo & Farrukh Suvankulov & Sophie Griffiths, 2019. "Financial Distress and Hedging: Evidence from Canadian Oil Firms," Discussion Papers 2019-4, Bank of Canada.
- Asongu, Simplice & Odhiambo, Nicholas, 2019. "Governance, CO2 emissions and Inclusive Human Development in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 93660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Claude Berthélemy & Vincent Nossek, 2018. "L'électrification décentralisée dans l'UEMOA : leçons de l'expérience et recommandations," Post-Print hal-02059466, HAL.
- Jean-Claude Berthélemy & Vincent Nossek, 2018. "L'électrification décentralisée dans les pays membres de l'UEMOA - Enjeux, bilan et perspectives," Post-Print hal-01877215, HAL.
- Kounetas, Konstantinos & Polemis, Michael & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2019. "An alternative probabilistic frontier analysis to the measurement of eco-efficiency," MPRA Paper 93686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ernest Aryeetey & Ishmael Ackah, 2018. "The boom, the bust, and the dynamics of oil resource management in Ghana," WIDER Working Paper Series 89, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Devine, Mel & Russo, Marianna, 2018. "LNG and gas storage optimisation and valuation: lessons from the integrated Irish and UK markets," Papers WP606, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Catherine Locatelli & Mehdi Abbas, 2019. "Interdépendance complexe et hybridation des modèles institutionnels nationaux : le cas des relations énergétiques UE-Russie," Working Papers hal-02100098, HAL.
- Uduji, Joseph & Okolo-Obasi, Elda & Asongu, Simplice, 2019. "Multinational Oil Companies in Nigeria and Corporate Social Responsibility in the HIV/AIDS Response in Host Communities," MPRA Paper 93661, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pei, Jiansuo & Sturm, Bodo & Yu, Anqi, 2019. "Are exporters more environmentally friendly? A re-appraisal that uses China's micro-data," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-014, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Slaymaker, Rachel & O'Toole, Conor & McQuinn, Kieran & Fahy, Mike, 2018. "Monetary policy normalisation and mortgage arrears in a recovering economy: The case of the Irish residential market," Papers WP613, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).