Report NEP-ENE-2017-08-20This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olsthoorn, Mark & Schleich, Joachim & Gassmann, Xavier & Faure, Corinne, 2017. "Free riding and rebates for residential energy efficiency upgrades: A multi-country contingent valuation experiment," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S10/2017, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Crossley, Thomas F. & Zilio, Federico, 2017. "The health benefits of a targeted cash transfer: the UK Winter Fuel Payment," ISER Working Paper Series 2017-10, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Adriaan (A.R.) Soetevent & Gert-Jan Romensen, 2017. "Tailored Feedback and Worker Green Behavior: Field Evidence from Bus Drivers," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-073/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Itkonen, Juha, 2017. "Efficiency and dependency in a network of linked permit markets," Research Discussion Papers 20/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Moita, Rodrigo Menon Simões & Monte, Daniel, 2017. "Competition in cascades," Textos para discussão 456, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Paul J. Burke & Ashani Abayasekara, 2017. "The price elasticity of electricity demand in the United States: A three-dimensional analysis," CAMA Working Papers 2017-50, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Kube, Roland & Löschel, Andreas & Mertens, Henrik & Requate, Till, 2017. "40 years of JEEM: Research trends and influential publications in environmental and resource economics," CAWM Discussion Papers 95, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Luciano Celi & Claudio Della Volpe & Luca Pardi & Stefano Siboni, 2017. "Oil economy phase plot: a physical analogy," Papers 1708.03533, arXiv.org.
- Bataa, Erdenebat & Park, Cheolbeom, 2017. "Is the Recent Low Oil Price Attributable to the Shale Revolution?," MPRA Paper 80775, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jose Eduardo Gomez-Gonzalez & Jorge Hirs-Garzon, 2017. "Uncovering the time-varying nature of causality between oil prices and stock market returns: A multi-country study," Borradores de Economia 1009, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Raymond Swaray & Afees A. Salisu, 2017. "The impact of crude oil prices on stock prices of oil firms: Should upstream-downstream dichotomy in supply chain be ignored?," Working Papers 021, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan.
- Afees A. Salisu & Idris Ademuyiwa & Kazeem Isah, 2017. "Revisiting the forecasting accuracy of Phillips curve: the role of oil price," Working Papers 022, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan.
- Byrne, Joseph P & Lorusso, Marco & Xu, Bing, 2017. "Oil Prices and Informational Frictions: The Time-Varying Impact of Fundamentals and Expectations," MPRA Paper 80668, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sam Olofin & Afees A. Salisu, 2017. "Modelling oil price-inflation nexus: The role of asymmetries and structural breaks," Working Papers 020, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan.
- Aruga, Kentaka, 2017. "Does the energy-environmental Kuznets curve hypothesis sustain in the Asia-Pacific region?," MPRA Paper 80692, University Library of Munich, Germany.