Report NEP-ENE-2016-11-06This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kenichi Mizobuchi & Kenji Takeuchi, 2016. "The Rebound Effect in Residential Electricity Use: Evidence from a Propensity Score Matching Estimator," Discussion Papers 1639, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Sandrine Meyer & Kevin Maréchal, 2016. "‘Split incentive(s)’ et rénovation énergétique des logements," Policy Papers CEB 16-001, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Georgios Petropoulos & Bert Willems, 2016. "Providing efficient network access to green power generators- A long-term property rights perspective," Working Papers 17317, Bruegel.
- Håkon Endresen Normann, 2016. "Policy networks in energy transitions: The cases of carbon capture and storage and offshore wind in Norway," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20161026, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Thomas Rawski, 2016. "Chinese infrastructure projects in advanced industries: The Atucha 3 nuclear power reactor in Argentina," Working Paper 6005, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Heim, Sven, 2019. "Rockets and feathers: Asymmetric pricing and consumer search - Evidence from electricity retailing," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-070, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Köhnke Mendonça, Christian & Oberst, Christian A. & Madlener, Reinhard, 2015. "The Future Expansion of HVDC Power Transmission in Brazil: A Scenario-Based Economic Evaluation," FCN Working Papers 14/2015, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Pawel Maryniak & Stefan Trueck & Rafal Weron, 2016. "Carbon pricing, forward risk premiums and pass-through rates in Australian electricity futures markets," HSC Research Reports HSC/16/10, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Philipp Biermann, 2016. "How Fuel Poverty Affects Subjective Well-Being: Panel Evidence from Germany," Working Papers V-395-16, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2016.
- Bensch, Gunther & Peters, Jörg, 2016. "Enablers of strong cookstove sales through a purchase offer approach in rural Senegal: An explorative analysis," Ruhr Economic Papers 650, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Franziska Holz & Clemens Haftendorn & Roman Mendelevitch & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2016. "A Model of the International Steam Coal Market (COALMOD-World)," Data Documentation 85, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ana Lucía ARTEAGA ORTEGA, 2016. "Incentivos en la liquidación de las regalías para el yacimiento no convencional, Shale gas," Archivos de Economía 015208, Departamento Nacional de Planeación.
- Rabah Arezki & Thiemo Fetzer & Frank Pisch, 2016. "On the comparative advantage of U.S. manufacturing: evidence from the shale gas revolution," CEP Discussion Papers dp1454, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bagchi, Bhaskar & Chatterjee, Susmita, 2016. "Effect of fall in crude oil price on stock indices and exchange rates of India and China," MPRA Paper 74836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kleine-Möllhoff, Peter & Dürr, Claudio, 2016. "Ökonomische und ökologische Betrachtungen zur Erhöhung der Methanausbeute von Biogasanlagen," Reutlingen Working Papers on Marketing & Management 2016-01, Reutlingen University, ESB Business School.
- V. Kerry Smith & Min Qiang Zhao, 2016. "Evaluating Economy-Wide Benefit Cost Analyses," NBER Working Papers 22769, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sunghoon Lim & Beomsoo Kim, 2016. "The Effect of Income on Health: Using the Coal Boom as a Natural Experiment," Discussion Paper Series 1608, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Stephan Heblich & Alex Trew & Yanos Zylberberg, 2016. "East Side Story: Historical Pollution and Persistent Neighborhood Sorting," SERC Discussion Papers 0208, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Anthony Heyes & Nicholas Rivers & Brandon Schaufele, 2016. "Politicians, Pollution and Performance in the Workplace: The Effect of PM on MPs," Working Papers 1616E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Sakamoto, Tomoyuki & Managi, Shunsuke, 2016. "New evidence of environmental efficiency on the export performance," MPRA Paper 74850, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- van den Bijgaart, Inge, 2016. "Essays in environmental economics and policy," Other publications TiSEM 298bee2a-cb08-4173-9fe1-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Masaru Ichihashi & Shunsuke Yano, 2016. "Emissions trading schemes in Japan: their potential and possible impact," IDEC DP2 Series 6-4, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Gerard van der Meijden & Cees Withagen, 2016. "Limit Pricing, Climate Policies, and Imperfect Substitution," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-089/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Germá-Bel & Stephan Josep, 2016. "“Climate Change Mitigation and the Role of Technologic Change: Impact on selected headline targets of Europe’s 2020 climate and energy package ”," IREA Working Papers 201612, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2016.
- Bukvić, Rajko & Kartavykh, Marina & Zakharov, Vladimir, 2015. "Mechanisms and projects for reducing greenhouse gases emissions in Russia," MPRA Paper 74809, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Zhu Liu, 2016. "China?s Carbon Emissions Report 2016," Working Paper 468061, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Ramón E. López & Simón Accorsi & Gino Sturla, 2016. "Análisis sectorial de la huella de carbono para la economía chilena: un enfoque basado en la matriz insumo-producto," Working Papers wp431, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Louison Cahen-Fourot, 2016. "Varieties of carbon voluntarism in contemporary capitalism," CEPN Working Papers 2016-02, Centre d'Economie de l'Université de Paris Nord, revised Sep 2016.
- Franta, Benjamin, 2016. "Harvard Climate Justice Coalition et al. vs. Harvard Corporation et al. - Application for FAR," Working Paper 466922, Harvard University OpenScholar.