Report NEP-ENE-2015-04-02This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Massimo Filippini & Lester C Hunt, 2015. "Underlying Energy Efficiency in the US," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 150, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Peter R Hartley & Kenneth B Medlock III, 2014. "The Valley of Death for New Energy Technologies," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 14-14, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Mirhossein Mousavi & Mona Mash'hadi Rajabi & Mahmoud Mahmoudzadeh, 2014. "Estimating the rebound effect of technological improvement in Iran?s industry sector," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0701953, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Olivier Durand-Lasserve & Lorenza Campagnolo & Jean Chateau & Rob Dellink, 2015. "Modelling of distributional impacts of energy subsidy reforms: an illustration with Indonesia," OECD Environment Working Papers 86, OECD Publishing.
- Ke Wang & Ya-Xuan Wang & Kang Li & Yi-Ming Wei, 2014. "Energy poverty in China: An index based comprehensive evaluation," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 74, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Claudia Kettner & Daniela Kletzan-Slamanig & Angela Köppl, 2015. "Indicators for Sustainable Energy Development for Austria (ISED-AT). Residential Buildings and Electricity and Heat Supply," WIFO Working Papers 495, WIFO.
- Katarzyna Maciejowska & Rafal Weron, 2015. "Short- and mid-term forecasting of baseload electricity prices in the UK: The impact of intra-day price relationships and market fundamentals," HSC Research Reports HSC/15/04, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Gesmar Rosa dos Santos, 2015. "Financiamento Público da Pesquisa em Energias Renováveis no Brasil: A Contribuição dos Fundos Setoriais de Inovação tecnológica," Discussion Papers 2047, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Dasso, Rosamaría & Fernandez, Fernando & Nopo, Hugo R., 2015. "Electrification and Educational Outcomes in Rural Peru," IZA Discussion Papers 8928, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Heindl, Peter & Schüssler, Rudolf, 2015. "Dynamic properties of energy affordability measures," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-019, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Inna Semenenko, 2015. "Energy security of Ukraine in the context of its sustainable development," Working Papers 22/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Mar 2015.
- Kojima,Masami & Koplow,Doug, 2015. "Fossil fuel subsidies : approaches and valuation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7220, The World Bank.
- Vukica Jankovi? & Helena Mitwallyová, 2014. "Energy Situation In The Western Balkan Countries," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0702515, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Grinets, Irina & Kaznacheev, Peter, 2014. "The Role of Innovative Development in Unconventional Hydrocarbon Exploitation in the Context of the Shale Gas Revolution in the USA," Published Papers kazn02, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Stelios Bekiros & Rangan Gupta & Alessia Paccagnini, 2015. "Oil Price Forecastability and Economic Uncertainty," Working Papers 201518, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Lux, Thomas & Segnon, Mawuli & Gupta, Rangan, 2015. "Modeling and forecasting crude oil price volatility: Evidence from historical and recent data," FinMaP-Working Papers 31, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Michel Aglietta & Étienne Espagne, 2015. "Financing energy and low-carbon investment: public guarantees and the ECB," CEPII Policy Brief 2015-06, CEPII research center.
- Yu Hao & Yi-Ming Liu, 2014. "Has the development of FDI and foreign trade contributed to China's CO2 emissions? An empirical study with provincial panel data," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 72, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Rexhäuser, Sascha & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2014. "Climate-related innovations, crowding out, and their impact on competitiveness," ZEW policy briefs 1/2014, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Rosario Turvey, 2014. "Green Economy and Development: Towards Place Making and Community Sustainability," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0200881, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Hambel, Christoph & Kraft, Holger & Schwartz, Eduardo S., 2019. "Optimal carbon abatement in a stochastic equilibrium model with climate change," SAFE Working Paper Series 92, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Christoph Hambel & Holger Kraft & Eduardo Schwartz, 2015. "Optimal Carbon Abatement in a Stochastic Equilibrium Model with Climate Change," NBER Working Papers 21044, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova & Karel Janda & David Zilberman, 2015. "Selective Reporting and the Social Cost of Carbon," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp533, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Carlos Henrique Vieira Santana, 2015. "Políticas de Infraestrutura Energética e Capacidades Estatais nos BRICS," Discussion Papers 2045, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Zhu Liu & Kuishuang Feng & Klaus Hubacek & Sai Liang & Anadon, Laura Diaz & Chao Zhang & Dabo Guan, "undated". "Four system boundaries for carbon accounts," Working Paper 241231, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Hawkins, Jacob & Ma, Chunbo & Schilizzi, Steven & Zhang, Fan, 2015. "Promises and pitfalls in environmentally extended input-output analysis for China: a survey of the literature," Working Papers 200175, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Ball, Alastair, 2014. "Air pollution, foetal mortality, and long-term health: Evidence from the Great London Smog," MPRA Paper 63229, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Mar 2015.
- Proost, Stef & van Dender, Kurt & Eliasson, Jonas, 2015. "Reforming the taxation of vehicle use and ownership: an overview of papers presented at the CTS symposium 18-19 September 2014," Working papers in Transport Economics 2015:8, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2015. "Negative Production Externalities and Efficacy of the Pigouvian Tax Policy in a Developing Economy: A Pure Economic Argument," MPRA Paper 63292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karoline S. Rogge & Kristin Reichardt, 2015. "Going Beyond Instrument Interactions: Towards a More Comprehensive Policy Mix Conceptualization for Environmental Technological Change," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-12, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- He, Jiaxiu & Liu, Haoming & Salvo, Alberto, 2015. "Severe Air Pollution and Labor Productivity: Evidence from Industrial Towns in China," IZA Discussion Papers 8916, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Yu Hao & Hua Liao & Yi-Ming Wei, 2014. "Is China's carbon reduction target allocation reasonable? An analysis based on carbon intensity convergence," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 71, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Sanguk Yu & Hyunhoe Bae, 2014. "Do Plants Make Less Pollution Reduction Efforts during Recession? Plants' Response to Local Economic Condition," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0701680, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.