Report NEP-ENE-2009-05-02This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eyal Dvir & Ken Rogoff, 2009. "The Three Epochs of Oil," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 706, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Kilian, Lutz & Vigfusson, Robert J., 2009. "Pitfalls in Estimating Asymmetric Effects of Energy Price Shocks," CEPR Discussion Papers 7284, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Cramton, 2009. "How Best to Auction Natural Resources," Papers of Peter Cramton 09anr, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2009.
- Item repec:ros:wpaper:106 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos, 2009. "Market Structure and the Penetration of Alternative Energy Technologies," Discussion Papers 47174, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Serra, Teresa & Zilberman, David, 2009. "Price volatility in ethanol markets," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49188, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- de Gorter, Harry & Tsur, Yacov, 2009. "Towards a Genuine Sustainability Standard for Biofuel Production," Working Papers 48927, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- von Witzke, Harald & Noleppa, Steffen & Schwarz, Gerald, 2009. "Global agricultural market trends revisited: The roles of energy prices and biofuel production," Working Paper Series 48596, Humboldt University Berlin, Department Agricultural Economics.
- Paulo A Medas & Daria V Zakharova, 2009. "A Primeron Fiscal Analysis in Oil-Producing Countries," IMF Working Papers 09/56, International Monetary Fund.
- Alain Ayong Le Kama & Mouez Fodha, 2008. "Optimal nuclear waste burial policy under uncertainty," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v08092, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Okajima, Shigeharu, 2009. "Analysis of the regional impacts of Climate Policy in Japan," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49118, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.