Report NEP-ENE-2008-07-14This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sami Alpanda & Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2008. "Oil crisis, energy-saving technological change and the stock market crash of 1973-74," Working Papers 2008-019, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Annabelle Mourougane, 2008. "Achieving Sustainability of the Energy Sector in Canada," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 618, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12961 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rosa M. González-Marrero & Rosa M. Lorenzo-Alegría & Gustavo A. Marrero, 2008. "Fuel Consumption, Economic Determinants and Policy Implications for Road Transport in Spain," Working Papers 2008-23, FEDEA.
- V. Statzu & E. Strazzera, 2008. "A Panel Data Analysis of Electric Consumptions in the Residential Sector," Working Paper CRENoS 200806, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Silvio Schmidt & Claudia Kemfert & Peter Höppe, 2008. "Tropical Cyclone Losses in the USA and the Impact of Climate Change: A Trend Analysis Based on a New Dataset," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 802, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Massimiliano Serati & Matteo Manera & Michele Plotegher, 2008. "Modelling electricity prices: from the state of the art to a draft of a new proposal," LIUC Papers in Economics 210, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00294617_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00293347_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jason Henderson & Brent A. Gloy, 2008. "The impact of ethanol plants on cropland values in the Great Plains," Regional Research Working Paper RRWP 08-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00293277_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00293725_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore