Report NEP-ENE-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2008-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Löfgren, Åsa & Muller, Adrian, 2008. "Swedish CO2-Emissions 1993 - 2006 – An Application of Decomposition Analysis and Some Methodological Insights," Working Papers in Economics 311, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 01 Jan 2010.
- Aurelia Mane Estrada, 2008. "Petroleo y gas en Africa: viejas realidades, nuevos escenarios," Working Papers in Economics 198, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Grimaud, André & Lafforgue, Gilles & Magné, Bertrand, 2008. "Climate Change Mitigation Options and Directed Technical Change: A Decentralized Equilibrium Analysis," IDEI Working Papers 510, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Nov 2009.
- Warwick McKibbin & Peter Wilcoxen, 2008. "Building On Kyoto: Towards A Realistic Global Climate Agreement," CAMA Working Papers 2008-13, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Holmberg, Pär, 2008. "Game-theoretical, Strategic forward Contracting in the Electricity Market," Working Paper Series 756, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Hongli Feng & Bruce A. Babcock, 2008. "Impacts of Ethanol on Planted Acreage in Market Equilibrium," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 08-wp472, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Melissa Dell & Benjamin F. Jones & Benjamin A. Olken, 2008. "Climate Change and Economic Growth: Evidence from the Last Half Century," NBER Working Papers 14132, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin Bridgman, 2008. "Data files for "Energy Prices and the Expansion of World Trade"," Technical Appendices 06-199, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Torstein Bye & Annegrete Bruvoll, 2008. "Multiple instruments to change energy behaviour: The emperor's new clothes?," Discussion Papers 549, Statistics Norway, Research Department.