Report NEP-ENE-2008-06-27This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J. Ramos-Martin & S. Cañellas-Bolta, 2008. "Why Catalonia will see its energy metabolism increase in the near future: an application of MuSIASEM," Working Papers wpdea0806, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- C. Baumeister & G. Peersman, 2008. "Time-Varying Effects of Oil Supply Shocks on the US Economy," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/515, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Mads Greaker & Lise-Lotte Pade, 2008. "Optimal CO2 abatement and technological change. Should emission taxes start high in order to spur R&D?," Discussion Papers 548, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Curtis Carlson & Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2008. "Energy Tax Incentives and the Alternative Minimum Tax," NBER Working Papers 14110, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kate Bayliss, 2008. "Lessons from the South African Electricity Crisis," One Pager 56, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Bent Jesper Christensen & Thomas Elgaard Jensen & Rune Mølgaard, 2007. "Market Power in Power Markets: Evidence from Forward Prices of Electricity," CREATES Research Papers 2007-30, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Niels Haldrup & Frank S. Nielsen & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2007. "A Vector Autoregressive Model for Electricity Prices Subject to Long Memory and Regime Switching," CREATES Research Papers 2007-29, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Karen Turner, 2008. "A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of the Relative Price Sensitivity Required to Induce Rebound Effects in Response to an Improvement in Energy Efficiency in the UK Economy," Working Papers 0807, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Grischa Perino, 2008. "The Design of Permit Schemes and Environmental Innovation," Working Papers 0467, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2008.