Report NEP-ENE-2007-08-18This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "The Social Cost Of Carbon: Trends, Outliers And Catastrophes," Working Papers FNU-144, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Aug 2007.
- Glenn Jenkins & Chun-Yan Kuo & Aygul Ozbafli, 2007. "Cost-Benefit Analysis Case Study on Regulations to Lower the Level of Sulphur in Gasoline," Working Papers 1134, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Finn Roar Aune & Klaus Mohn & Petter Osmundsen & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2007. "Industry restructuring, OPEC response – and oil price formation," Discussion Papers 511, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Spargoli, Fabrizio & Zagaglia, Paolo, 2007. "The Comovements between Futures Markets for Crude Oil: Evidence from a Structural GARCH Model," Research Papers in Economics 2007:15, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pdn:wp2007:0703 is not listed on IDEAS anymore