Report NEP-ENE-2007-07-13This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ncemiddin Bagdadioglu & Alparslan Basaran & Catherine Waddams Price, 2007. "Potential Impact of Electricity Reforms on Turkish Households," Working Papers 07-8, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Andrea Coppola, 2007. "Forecasting Oil Price Movements: Exploiting the Information in the Future Market," CEIS Research Paper 100, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:253 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- André MEUNIE (GREThA) & Guillaume POUYANNE (GREThA), 2007. "Is there an Environmental Urban Kuznets Curve? The case of polluting emissions due to daily mobility in 37 cities. (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2007-04, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00159575_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00159563_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Finger, Robert & Schmid, Stéphanie, 2007. "Modelling Agricultural Production Risk and the Adaptation to Climate Change," MPRA Paper 3943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rajeev Dhawan & Karsten Jeske, 2007. "Taylor rules with headline inflation: a bad idea," FRB Atlanta Working Paper No. 2007-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Peter A. Groothuis & Jana D. Groothuis & John C. Whitehead, 2007. "Green vs. Green: Measuring the Compensation Required to Site Electrical Generation Windmills in a Viewshed," Working Papers 07-12, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Catherine Waddams Price & Karl Brazier & Khac Pham & Laurence Mathieu & Wenjia Wang, 2007. "Identifying Fuel Poverty Using Objective and Subjective Measures," Working Papers 07-11, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:65 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lorino, Philippe, 2007. "The Instrumental Genesis of Collective Activity. The Case of an ERP Implementation in a Large Electricity Producer," ESSEC Working Papers DR 07014, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.