Report NEP-ENE-2007-04-28This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zhang, Fan, 2007. "Does uncertainty matter ? A stochastic dynamic analysis of bankable emission permit trading for global climate change policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4215, The World Bank.
- Shalizi, Zmarak, 2007. "Energy and emissions : local and global effects of the rise of China and India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4209, The World Bank.
- Dannenberg, Astrid & Mennel, Tim & Moslener, Ulf, 2007. "What Does Europe Pay for Clean Energy? Review of Macroeconomic Simulation Studies," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-019, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Vassilis Lychnaras & Uwe A. Schneider, 2007. "Dynamic Economic Analysis of Perennial Energy Crops - EffectS of The CAP Reform on Biomass Supply in Greece," Working Papers FNU-132, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Apr 2007.
- William A. Pizer & David Popp, 2007. "Endogenizing Technological Change: Matching Empirical Evidence to Modeling Needs," NBER Working Papers 13053, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Korhonen, Iikka & Juurikkala, Tuuli, 2007. "Equilibrium exchange rates in oil-dependent countries," BOFIT Discussion Papers 8/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00142516_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John K. Stranlund & Carlos A. Chavez & Mauricio G. Villena, 2007. "The Optimal Pricing of Pollution When Enforcement is Costly," Working Papers 2007-6, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- André MEUNIE (GREThA-GRES) & Guillaume POUYANNE (GREThA-GRES), 2007. "Is there an Environmental Urban Kuznets Curve? The case of polluting emissions due to daily mobility in 37 cities. (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2007-10, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Edwin van der Werf & Sonja Peterson, 2007. "Modeling linkages between climate policy and land use: An Overview," Kiel Working Papers 1323, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Michael Hübler & Gernot Klepper & Sonja Peterson, 2007. "Costs of Climate Change ; The Effects of Rising Temperatures on Health and Productivity in Germany," Kiel Working Papers 1321, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Oomes, Nienke & Kalcheva, Katerina, 2007. "Diagnosing Dutch disease : Does Russia have the symptoms?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- David Pearce & Warwick McKibbin, 2007. "Two Issues In Carbon Pricing: Timing And Competitiveness," CAMA Working Papers 2007-09, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jean De Beir & Mouez Fodha & Guillaume Girmens, 2007. "Recyclage et externalités environnementales : faut-il subventionner les activités de récupération recyclage ?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v07010, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.