Report NEP-ENE-2006-10-28This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barbara Buchner & Carlo Carraro & A. Denny Ellerman, 2006. "The Allocation of European Union Allowances: Lessons, Unifying Themes and General Principles," Working Papers 0615, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Buchner, Barbara & Carraro, Carlo & Ellerman, A Denny, 2006. "The Allocation of European Union Allowances. Lessons, Unifying Themes and General Principles," CEPR Discussion Papers 5843, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frank Ackerman & Ian J. Finlayson, "undated". "06-07 “The Economics of Inaction on Climate Change: A Sensitivity Analysis”," GDAE Working Papers 06-07, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00096512_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- de Melo, Jaime & Grether, Jean-Marie & Mathys, Nicole Andréa, 2006. "Unravelling the World-Wide Pollution Haven Effect," CEPR Discussion Papers 5815, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gorostiaga Alonso, Miren Arantzazu & Gutiérrez Huerta, María José & Cassou, Steven P. & Hamilton, Stephen F., 2006. "Second-best tax policy in a growing economy with externalities," DFAEII Working Papers 2006-03, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Erhun KULA, 2006. "The social discount rate in cost benefit analysis: the British experience and lessons to be learned," Departmental Working Papers 2006-19, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Pascale SCAPECCHI, 2006. "Use of economic evaluation tools in environmental policymaking, with a focus on implications for children," Departmental Working Papers 2006-26, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Drosdowski, Thomas, 2006. "Does Democratization Benefit the Environment in the Long-Run in the Presence of Inequality?," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-347, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Jean-Pierre Amigues & Michel Moreaux & Francesco Ricci, 2006. "Overcoming the natural resource constraint through dedicated R&D effort with heterogenous labor supply," THEMA Working Papers 2006-16, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Kirill Sosunov & Oleg Zamulin, 2006. "Can Oil Prices Explain the Real Appreciation of the Russian Ruble in 1998-2005?," Working Papers w0083, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Ågren, Martin, 2006. "Does Oil Price Uncertainty Transmit to Stock Markets?," Working Paper Series 2006:23, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.