Report NEP-ENE-2006-01-29This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baltasar Manzano & Carlos de Miguel & JosÈ Mô MartÌn Moreno, "undated". "Oil Shocks and the Business Cycle in Europe," Studies on the Spanish Economy 215, FEDEA.
- Bogetic, Zeljko & Fedderke, Johannes W., 2006. "Forecasting investment needs in South Africa's electricity and telecommunications sectors," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3829, The World Bank.
- Bogetic, Zeljko & Fedderke, Johannes W., 2006. "International benchmarking of South Africa's infrastructure performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3830, The World Bank.
- Boltramovich, Sergey & Yurkovsky, Vladislav & Filippov, Pavel & Hernesniemi, Hannu, 2005. "Russian Infrastructure Clusters : A Preliminary Study," Discussion Papers 968, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Item repec:bai:series:wp0008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore