Report NEP-ENE-2005-09-29This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Georg Zachmann, 2005. "Convergence of Electricity Wholesale Prices in Europe?: A Kalman Filter Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 512, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Patrick Massey, 2004. "Is Irish Utility Regulation Failing Consumers?," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1451104, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Chris M. Wilson & Catherine Waddams Price, 2005. "Irrationality in Consumers’ Switching Decisions: When More Firms May Mean Less Benefit," Industrial Organization 0509010, EconWPA.
- Luis Aguiar-Conraria & Yi Wen, 2006. "Understanding the large negative impact of oil shocks," Working Papers 2005-042, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpot:0509014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zon ,Adriaan ,van & Fuss ,Sabine, 2005. "Investing in Energy Conversion Technologies - An Optimum Vintage Portfolio Selection Approach," Research Memorandum 023, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpot:0509017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. del Mar Rubio Varas & Mauricio Folchi, 2005. "Energy as an indicator of modernisation in Latin America by 1925," Economics Working Papers 868, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Ekaterini Panopoulou & B. Groom & P. Koundouri & Theologos Pantelidis, 2005. "Declining Discount Rates: Evidence from the UK," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1470105, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2005019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Magné, Bertrand & Moreaux, Michel, 2005. "A Hotelling Model with a Ceiling on the Stock of Pollution," IDEI Working Papers 368, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Suzi Kerr & Emma Brunton & Ralph Chapman, 2005. "Policy to Encourage Carbon Sequestration in Plantation Forests," Others 0509009, EconWPA.
- Isabelle Sin & Emma Brunton & Joanna Hendy & Suzi Kerr, 2005. "The likely regional impacts of an agricultural emissions policy in New Zealand: Preliminary analysis," Others 0509010, EconWPA.