Report NEP-ENE-2004-09-30This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Keats, K. Martinez & Neuhoff, K., 2004. "Allocation of Carbon Emission Certificates in the Power Sector: How generators profit from grandfathered rights," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0444, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jian Xie & Shah, Jitendra J. & Capannelli, Elisabetta & Hua Wang, 2003. "Phasing out polluting motorcycles in Bangkok : policy design by using contingent valuation surveys," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3402, The World Bank.
- Richard Mash & Cameron Hepburn & Dieter Helm, 2004. "Time-Inconsistent Environmental Policy And Optimal Delegation," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 14, Royal Economic Society.
- Nillesen , P.H.L. & Pollitt, M.G., 2004. "The Consequences for Consumer Welfare of the 2001-2003 Electricity Distribution Price Review in The Netherlands," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0446, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Q. Farooq Akram, 2004. "Oil wealth and real exchange rates: The FEER for Norway," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 33, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Andreas Loschel & Christoph Bohringer, 2004. "Climate Policy Beyond Kyoto: Quo Vadis?," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 13, Royal Economic Society.