Report NEP-EFF-2022-08-22This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lambert, Lixia H. & Shear, Hannah Elizabeth & Warren, Jason, 2022. "Lessons Learned from a Producer Competition: Comparing Technical and Economic Efficiency of Agricultural Performance," 2022 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Anaheim, California 322227, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Paskynel Jacques-Arvisais & Simon Lapointe, 2022. "The Impact of Transport Infrastructure on Productivity in Canada," CSLS Research Reports 2022-02, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Alina Wilke & Paul J. J. Welfens, 2022. "An Analysis of Corona Pandemic-related Productivity Growth in Germany: Sectoral Aspects, Work-From-Home Perspectives and Digitalization Intensity," EIIW Discussion paper disbei313, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Michael Koch & Ilya Manuylov, 2022. "Measuring the Technological Bias of Robot Adoption and its Implications for the Aggregate Labor Share," Economics Working Papers 2022-01, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Gao, Penghui & Secor, William & Escalante, Cesar L., 2022. "Banking Efficiency Analysis for U.S. agricultural and non-agricultural banks: Comparative Period Analysis between the Great Recession of the late 2000s and the Current Pandemic conditions," 2022 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Anaheim, California 322329, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ohlsbom, Roope, 2022. "Worker Mobility and Productivity Spillovers," ETLA Working Papers 95, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Ali, Muhammad Tahir & Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Perrin, Richard K., 2022. "Water Resources, Public Investment, and Agricultural Productivity in Pakistan," 2022 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Anaheim, California 322284, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Giovanna Ciaffi & Matteo Deleidi & Stefano Di Bucchianico, 2022. "Stagnation despite ongoing innovation: Is R&D expenditure composition a missing link? An empirical analysis for the US (1948-2019)," Department of Economics University of Siena 877, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Chris Haun, 2023. "Closing the First Nations Education Gap in Canada: Assessing Progress and Estimating Economic Benefits - An Update," CSLS Research Reports 2023-01, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- James Ashwell, 2021. "A Strengthening Position at the Bargaining Table? Understanding the Productivity-Median Wage Gap in Canada, 1976-2019," CSLS Research Reports 2021-09, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- David M. Byrne, 2022. "The Digital Economy and Productivity," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2022-038, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lin, Stephen F. & Thomas, Catherine & Kalnins, Arturs, 2020. "In-house and arm's length: productivity heterogeneity and variation in organizational form," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 115327, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mu, Yali & Dalheimer, Bernhard & Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan Von, 2022. "A Meta-Frontier Comparison of Hog Market Efficiency in China and the EU," 2022 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Anaheim, California 322355, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2022. "A framework for assessing the governance efficiency of agricultural farms," MPRA Paper 113696, University Library of Munich, Germany.