Report NEP-EFF-2021-08-30This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kang, Shijia & Wimmer, Stefan & Sauer, Johannes, 2021. "The Impact of Information and Communication Technology on the Productivity and Efficiency of Smallholder Farms in China," 2021 Annual Meeting, August 1-3, Austin, Texas 312920, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Victor Ajayi & Geoffroy Dolphin & Karim Anaya & Michael Pollitt, 2020. "The Productivity Puzzle in Network Industries: Evidence from the Energy Sector," Working Papers EPRG2021, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Gao, Penghui & Secor, William & Escalante, Cesar L., 2021. "U.S. agricultural banks’ efficiency under COVID-19 Pandemic conditions: A two-stage DEA analysis," 2021 Annual Meeting, August 1-3, Austin, Texas 312923, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Orhun Sevinc, 2021. "Density and Allocative Efficiency in Turkish Manufacturing," Working Papers 2125, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Seema Sangita, 2021. "How do Technical Education and Vocational Training Affect Labour Productivity in India?," NCAER Working Papers 125, National Council of Applied Economic Research.
- Hamilton, Stephen F. & Richards, Timothy J. & Shafran, Aric & Vasilaky, Kathryn, 2021. "Farm Labor Productivity and Mechanization," 2021 Annual Meeting, August 1-3, Austin, Texas 312678, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- K Hervé Hervé Dakpo & Laure Latruffe & Yann Desjeux & Philippe Jeanneaux, 2021. "Latent Class Modelling for a Robust Assessment of Productivity: Application to French Grazing Livestock Farms [Modélisation des classes latentes pour une évaluation robuste de la productivité : App," Post-Print hal-03280138, HAL.
- BAH, Mamadou Mouminy, 2021. "Agglomeration Economies and Labour Misallocation in Cote d’Ivoire," MPRA Paper 109314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Garber, Benjamin F. & Alwang, Jeffrey & Norton, George W., 2021. "Outstanding in the Field: Impacts of Public Small Grains Breeding in Virginia," 2021 Annual Meeting, August 1-3, Austin, Texas 312730, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nitish Gupta & Jay Shah & Satwik Gupta & Ruchir Kaul, 2021. "Causal Impact Of European Union Emission Trading Scheme On Firm Behaviour And Economic Performance: A Study Of German Manufacturing Firms," Papers 2108.07163, arXiv.org.
- Agarwal, Manmohan & Azim, Rumi, 2021. "The Indian manufacturing sector: finance, investment and performance of firms," Working Papers 21/339, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Alexander S. Kritikos & Alexander Schiersch & Caroline Stiel, 2021. "The productivity puzzle in business services," CEPA Discussion Papers 37, Center for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Howry, Sierra S. & Jungbluth, Angela & Ratliff, English L., 2021. "Evaluating the Profitability of a Small Grain Enterprise and a Novel Pull Behind Combine for Small Scale Farming in Western Wisconsin," 2021 Annual Meeting, August 1-3, Austin, Texas 312668, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Lafond, François & Goldin, Ian & Koutroumpis, Pantelis & Winkler, Julian, 2021. "Why is productivity slowing down?," INET Oxford Working Papers 2021-12, Institute for New Economic Thinking at the Oxford Martin School, University of Oxford.