Report NEP-EFF-2020-04-06This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sushama Murty & Resham Nagpal, "undated". "Choice of models for emission-generating technologies and designing technical efficiency improvements," Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi Discussion Papers 19-01, Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
- Fleisher, Belton M. & McGuire, William H. & Wang, Xiaojun & Zhao, Min Qiang, 2020. "Induced Innovation: Evidence from China's Secondary Industry," IZA Discussion Papers 13072, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pilar Cuadrado & Enrique Moral-Benito & Irune Solera, 2020. "A sectoral anatomy of the spanish productivity puzzle," Occasional Papers 2006, Banco de España.
- Hien Thu Pham & Nhan Buu Phan & Shino Takayama, 2020. "Productivity, Efficiency and Firm Size Distribution: Evidence from Vietnam," Discussion Papers Series 617, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Lutz Bornmann & Sabine Gralka & Félix de Moya Anegón & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2020. "Efficiency of Universities and Research-Focused Institutions Worldwide: An Empirical DEA Investigation Based on Institutional Publication Numbers and Estimated Academic Staff Numbers," CESifo Working Paper Series 8157, CESifo.
- Juan A. Máñez Castillejo & James H. Love, 2019. "Quantifying Sunk Costs and Learning Effects in R&D Persistence," Working Papers 1920, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Mathilde Maurel & Thomas Pernet, 2020. "New Evidence on the Soft Budget Constraint: Chinese Envronmental Policy Effectiveness in Private versus SOEs," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 20002, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Henning Otte Hansen, 2020. "The agricultural treadmill -a way out through differentiation? An empirical analysis of organic farming and the agricultural treadmill," Post-Print hal-02454934, HAL.
- Chiara Criscuolo & Alexander Hijzen & Cyrille Schwellnus & Erling Barth & Wen-Hao Chen & Richard Fabling & Priscilla Fialho & Balazs Stadler & Richard Upward & Wouter Zwysen & Katarzyna Grabska-Romago, 2020. "Workforce composition, productivity and pay: the role of firms in wage inequality," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1603, OECD Publishing.
- Gianluca Orefice & Giovanni Peri, 2020. "Immigration and Worker-Firm Matching," Working Papers 2020-04, CEPII research center.
- Dieumerci Zumbu & Claude Sumata, 2020. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment and its Impact on Economic Performance in DRC [les Déterminants des Investissements Directs Étrangers et leur impact sur la Performance économique en RD Co," Post-Print hal-02426832, HAL.
- Marta Angelici & Paola Profeta, 2020. "Smart-Working: Work Flexibility without Constraints," CESifo Working Paper Series 8165, CESifo.