Report NEP-EFF-2020-02-17This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kaus, Wolfhard & Slavtchev, Viktor & Zimmermann, Markus, 2020. "Intangible capital and productivity: Firm-level evidence from German manufacturing," IWH Discussion Papers 1/2020, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Calogero Guccio & Marco Martorana & Isidoro Mazza & Giacomo Pignataro & Ilde Rizzo, 2020. "An analysis of the efficiency of Italian museums using a generalised conditional efficiency model," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-06-2020, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Feb 2020.
- Zhenwei Qiang,Christine & Wang,He & Xu,L. Colin, 2020. "Heterogeneous Effects of the de jure and de facto Business Environment : Findings from Multiple Data Sets on the Business Environment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9115, The World Bank.
- Georgios Gioldasis & Antonio Musolesi & Michel Simioni, 2020. "Model uncertainty, nonlinearities and out-of-sample comparison: evidence from international technology diffusion," SEEDS Working Papers 0120, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Jan 2020.
- Alexander C. Lembcke & Lenka Wildnerova, 2020. "Does FDI benefit incumbent SMEs?: FDI spillovers and competition effects at the local level," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2020/02, OECD Publishing.
- Katherine Di Lucido & Anna Kovner & Samantha Zeller, 2017. "Low Interest Rates and Bank Profits," Liberty Street Economics 20170621, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Timothy J. Besley & Isabelle A. Roland & John Van Reenen, 2020. "The Aggregate Consequences of Default Risk: Evidence from Firm-level Data," NBER Working Papers 26686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donald,Aletheia Amalia & Lawin,Gabriel & Rouanet,Lea Marie, 2020. "Gender Differences in Agricultural Productivity in Cote d'Ivoire : Changes in Determinants and Distributional Composition over the Past Decade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9113, The World Bank.
- Imène Berguiga & Philippe Adair & Nadia Zrelli & Ali Abdallah, 2019. "The Performance Of Islamic Banks In The Mena Region: Are Specific Risks A Minor Attribute?," Working Papers 1379, Economic Research Forum, revised 20 Dec 2019.