Report NEP-EFF-2019-09-16This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EFF
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berthold Herrendorf & Akos Valentinyi & Richard Rogerson, 2019. "Misallocation at the Industry Level," 2019 Meeting Papers 974, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Wu, Harry X., 2019. "Towards an Institutional Interpretation of TFP Changes in China," CEI Working Paper Series 2019-4, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Roth, Felix, 2020. "Revisiting Intangible Capital and Labour Productivity Growth, 2000-2015: Accounting for the Crisis and Economic Recovery in the EU," Hamburg Discussion Papers in International Economics 3, University of Hamburg, Chair of International Economics.
- Mike Tsionas & Marwan Izzeldin & Arne Henningsen & Evaggelos Paravalos, 2019. "Estimating Stochastic Ray Production Frontiers," IFRO Working Paper 2019/06, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Pieter Jan Kerstens & Kurt Nielsen, 2019. "Benchmarking with uncertain data: a simulation study comparing alternative methods," IFRO Working Paper 2019/05, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Hsiu-Hsi Liu & Yu-Chuan Chen, 2019. "Intellectual Capital and Research Performance of Universities in Taiwan," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 8710466, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Martin Huber & Mark Schelker & Anthony Strittmatter, 2019. "Direct and Indirect Effects based on Changes-in-Changes," Papers 1909.04981, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2019.
- Pathompong Kookkaew, 2019. "Cost and Return on Investment from Rice RD41 Farming of the Farmers in Samchuk District, Suphanburi Province, Thailand," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 8711206, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Cesar E. Tamayo & Jose E. Gomez-Gonzalez & Oscar M. Valencia, 2019. "Bank Market Power and Firm Finance: Evidence from Bank and Loan Level Data," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 017404, Universidad EAFIT.
- Timur Natkhov & Natalia Vasilenok, 2019. "Technology Adoption in Agrarian Societies: the Effect of Volga Germans in Imperial Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 220/EC/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Simplice Asongu, 2019. "Financial Access and Productivity Dynamics in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 19/052, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Daniel Schwab, 2019. "Labor protection laws and the drain on productivity: Evidence from India," Working Papers 1906, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Fukao, Kyoji & 深尾, 京司 & Paul, Saumik, 2019. "Baumol versus Engel: Accounting for 100 years (1885‒1985) of Structural Transformation in Japan," SSPJ Discussion Paper Series DP19-003, Service Sector Productivity in Japan: Determinants and Policies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ekaterina Travova, 2019. "Under Pressure? Performance Evaluation of Police Officers as an Incentive to Cheat: Evidence from Drug Crimes in Russia," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp637, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Hairong Mu, 2019. "The influence of environment regulation on marine economy efficiency: evidence from China," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 8711339, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Johanna Kemper, 2017. "Employment Protection, Capital Investments and Labor Productivity," KOF Working papers 17-434, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Abay Mulatu, 2019. "On measures of the stringency of environmental policy," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 8911118, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.