Report NEP-EFF-2019-05-13This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steenkamp Andre & Schaffer Mark & Flowerday Wayde & Goddard John, 2018. "Innovation activity in South Africa: Measuring the returns to R&D," WIDER Working Paper Series 42, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Yoro Diallo & Sébastien Marchand & Etienne Espagne, 2019. "Impacts of extreme events on technical efficiency in Vietnamese agriculture," Working Papers halshs-02080285, HAL.
- Hu, Xi & Pant, Raghav & Hall, Jim W. & Surminski, Swenja & Huang, Jiashun, 2019. "Multi-scale assessment of the economic impacts of flooding: evidence from firm to macro-level analysis in the Chinese manufacturing sector," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100534, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Franklin, Jeremy & Rostom, May & Thwaites, Gregory, 2019. "The banks that said no: the Impact of credit supply on productivity and wages," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100543, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Diewert, Erwin & Fox, Kevin J., 2019. "Productivity Indexes and National Statistics: Theory, Methods and Challenges," Microeconomics.ca working papers erwin_diewert-2019-8, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 25 Apr 2019.
- Munyegera Ggombe & Precious Akampumuza, 2018. "The gender gap in firm productivity in Rwanda : Evidence from establishment and household enterprise data," WIDER Working Paper Series 100, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ganau, Roberto & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2019. "Do High-Quality Local Institutions Shape Labour Productivity in Western European Manufacturing Firms?," CEPR Discussion Papers 13703, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrea Linarello & Andrea Petrella & Enrico Sette, 2019. "Allocative Efficiency and Finance," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 487, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Simon Briole, 2019. "From Teacher Quality to Teaching Quality: Instructional Productivity and Teaching Practices in the US," Working Papers halshs-01993616, HAL.
- Pei, Jiansuo & Sturm, Bodo & Yu, Anqi, 2019. "Are exporters more environmentally friendly? A re-appraisal that uses China's micro-data," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-014, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Demenet Axel & Hoang Quynh, 2018. "How important are management practices for the productivity of small and medium enterprises?," WIDER Working Paper Series 69, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Fares Bounajm & Jean-Philippe Cayen & Michael Francis & Christopher Hajzler & Kristina Hess & Guillaume Poulin-Bellisle & Peter Selcuk, 2019. "Assessing Global Potential Output Growth: April 2019," Staff Analytical Notes 2019-13, Bank of Canada.
- Schmöller, Michaela, 2019. "Stagnant wages, sectoral misallocation and slowing productivity growth," Research Discussion Papers 8/2019, Bank of Finland.
- Maria Bas & Caroline Paunov, 2019. "What gains and distributional implications result from trade liberalization?," Post-Print halshs-02052739, HAL.
- Kounetas, Konstantinos & Polemis, Michael & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2019. "An alternative probabilistic frontier analysis to the measurement of eco-efficiency," MPRA Paper 93686, University Library of Munich, Germany.