Report NEP-EFF-2018-05-14This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anabela Santos & Michele Cincera & Paulo Neto & Maria Manuel Serrano, 2018. "Competition effect on innovation and productivity - The Portuguese case," GEE Papers 0102, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised May 2018.
- Tasso Adamopoulos & Diego Restuccia, 2018. "Geography and Agricultural Productivity: Cross-Country Evidence from Micro Plot-Level Data," NBER Working Papers 24532, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anne Marie Knott & Carl Vieregger, 2016. "Reconciling the Firm Size and Innovation Puzzle," Working Papers 16-20rr, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Colombelli, Alessandra, 2017. "The Locus of Knowledge Externalities and the Cost of Knowledge," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201711, University of Turin.
- Mercenier, Jean & Voyvoda, Ebru, 2018. "On Barriers to Technology Adoption, Appropriate Technology and Deep Integration (with implications for the European Union)," MPRA Paper 86364, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice Asongu & Nicholas Odhiambo, 2018. "Testing the Quiet Life Hypothesis in the African Banking Industry," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 18/015, African Governance and Development Institute..
- del Río, Fernando, 2018. "Governance, social infrastructure and productivity," MPRA Paper 86245, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Apr 2018.
- Eli Beracha & Zifeng Feng & William Hardin, 2017. "The Operational Efficiency of REITs," ERES eres2017_50, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Blankespoor, Brian & Emran, M. Shahe & Shilpi, Forhad & Xu, Lu, 2018. "Bridge to Bigpush or Backwash? Market Integration, Reallocation, and Productivity Effects of Jamuna Bridge in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 86199, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karolina Vozkova, 2018. "Why Did EU Banks Change Their Business Models in Last Years and What Was the Impact of Net Fee and Commission Income on Their Performance?," Working Papers IES 2018/04, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Feb 2018.