Report NEP-EFF-2017-09-24This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- K Hervé Dakpo & Yann Desjeux & Philippe Jeanneaux & Laure Latruffe, 2017. "Productivity, technical efficiency and technological change in French agriculture during 2002-2014: A Färe-Primont index decomposition," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 17-07, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Serfraz, Ayesha, 2017. "Foreign direct investment inflows and labor productivity in Pakistan: A sector-wise panel cointegration analysis," Discussion Papers 65, University of Hamburg, Centre for Economic and Sociological Studies (CESS/ZÖSS).
- Vera Danilina, 2017. "Trade Integration and the Polarisation of Eco-Labelling Strategies," AMSE Working Papers 1725, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- A. Bergeaud & S.Ray, 2017. "Adjustment Costs and Factor Demand: New Evidence From Firms’ Real Estate," Working papers 641, Banque de France.
- Naoki Yoshihara & Roberto Veneziani, 2017. "The measurement of labour content: a general approach," Working Papers SDES-2017-17, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Sep 2017.
- Coll Martínez, Eva, 2017. "Creativity and the City: Testing the Attenuation of Agglomeration Economies fo r the Creative Industries in Barcelona," Working Papers 2072/292435, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Sugihara, Yoshitaka, 2017. "Comparative analysis for Japanese Private Sector IT investment and Productivity The roles of IT investments for corporate growth and profit," 14th ITS Asia-Pacific Regional Conference, Kyoto 2017: Mapping ICT into Transformation for the Next Information Society 168542, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Shaomeng Jia & Yang Zhou, 2017. "Economic Freedom and Government Efficiency: Recent Evidence from China," Working Papers 17-26, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Li Zheng & Claude Baron & Philippe Esteban & Rui Xue & Qiang Zhang, 2016. "Pointing out the gap between academic research and supporting software tools in the domain of the performance measurement management of engineering projects," Post-Print hal-01496409, HAL.
- John Asker & Allan Collard-Wexler & Jan De Loecker, 2017. "Market Power, Production (Mis)Allocation and OPEC," NBER Working Papers 23801, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Khalid Maman Waziri, 2017. "Generalized Glass Ceilings in the United States – A Stochastic Metafrontier Approach," AMSE Working Papers 1727, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Antoszewski, Michal, 2017. "Panel estimation of sectoral substitution elasticities for CES production functions," MF Working Papers 28, Ministry of Finance in Poland.
- Shirokova, G. & Ivvonen, L., 2016. "Performance of Russian SMEs during the economic crisis: The role of strategic entrepreneurship," Working Papers 6454, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.