Report NEP-EFF-2017-09-03This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carine Milcent & Brigitte Dormont, 2017.
"Ownership and Hospital Productivity
[Productivité et l’efficacité des hôpitaux publics et privés]," PSE Working Papers hal-01521269, HAL.
- Albrecht Glitz & Eric Meyersson, 2017. "Industrial espionage and productivity," Economics Working Papers 1576, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Vincent Vandenberghe, 2017. "The Contribution of Educated Workers to Firms' Efficiency Gains The Key Role of the Proximity to Frontier," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2017012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Sangeeta Pratap & Carlos Urrutia & Felipe Meza, 2017. "Credit, Misallocation and Productivity Growth: A Disaggregated Analysis," 2017 Meeting Papers 538, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Roberto Roson, 2017. "Understanding the Global Dynamics of Sectoral Labor Productivity," Working Papers 2017:15, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Kumar, Nitin & Sensarma, Rudra, 2017. "Efficiency of Micro Finance Institutions in India: A Stochastic Distance Function Approach," MPRA Paper 81064, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Stoerk, 2017. "Compliance, Efficiency and Instrument Choice: Evidence from air pollution control in China," GRI Working Papers 273, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Steve Gui-Diby & Oliver Paddison, 2016. "Increasing agricultural productivity for sustainable development: challenges and opportunities," MPDD Policy Briefs PB38, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Blaum, Joaquin & Lelarge, Claire & Peters, Michael, 2017. "Firm Size and the Intensive Margin of Import Demand," CEPR Discussion Papers 12237, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kounetas, Kostas & Alexopoulos, Elias & Tzelepis, Dimitris, 2016. "Environmental and Financial Performance. Is there a win-win or a win-loss situation? Evidence from the Greek manufacturing," MPRA Paper 80906, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Jul 2017.
- Michael Webb & John Van Reenen & Charles Jones & Nicholas Bloom, 2017. "Are Ideas Getting Harder to Find?," 2017 Meeting Papers 566, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Yoshihara, Naoki & Veneziani, Roberto, 2017. "The measurement of labour content: a general approach," Discussion Paper Series 663, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Azmi, Wajahat & Ali Abdul Manap, Turkhan, 2017. "Competition, Banking Stability and Growth: Evidence from the dual banking system in OIC countries," Working Papers 2017-6, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Khalid Maman Waziri, 2017. "Generalized Glass Ceilings in the United States – A Stochastic Metafrontier Approach," Working Papers halshs-01569834, HAL.
- J.A. Bikker & Tobias M. Vervliet, 2017. "Bank Profitability and Risk-Taking under Low Interest Rates," Working Papers 17-10, Utrecht School of Economics.