Report NEP-EFF-2017-07-16This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aparicio, Juan & Zofío, José L., 2017. "Revisiting the Decomposition of Cost Efficiency for Non-homothetic Technologies: A Directional Distance Function Approach," Efficiency Series Papers 2017/01, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Firdaus Hafidz & Tim Ensor & Sandy Tubeuf, 2017. "Assessing primary care performance in Indonesia: An application of frontier analysis techniques," Working Papers 1703, Academic Unit of Health Economics, Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, University of Leeds.
- Chaoran Chen, 2017. "Technology Adoption, Capital Deepening, and International Productivity Differences," 2017 Meeting Papers 9, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Konstantinos Chatzimichael & Dimitris Christopoulos & Spiro Stefanou & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2017. "Irrigation Practices, Water Effectiveness and Productivity Measurement," Working Papers 1702, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Emanuele Pugliese & Lorenzo Napolitano & Andrea Zaccaria & Luciano Pietronero, 2017. "Coherent diversification in corporate technological portfolios," Papers 1707.02188, arXiv.org.
- Amir B. Ferreira Neto & Joshua Hall, 2017. "Economies of Scale and Governance of Library Systems: Evidence from West Virginia," Working Papers 17-13, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Sulimierska, Malgorzata, 2016. "The impact of capital account liberalisation on productivity growth: the evidence from Poland since 1995," Economics PhD Theses 1216, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Pasquale Tridico & Riccardo Pariboni, 2017. "Structural Change, Aggregate Demand And The Decline Of Labour Productivity: A Comparative Perspective," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0221, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Kim, Nam-Seok & Heshmati, Almas, 2017. "The Relationship between Economic Growth and Democracy: Alternative Representations of Technological Change," GLO Discussion Paper Series 85, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Eric Sims & Andre Kurmann, 2017. "Revisions in Utilization-Adjusted TFP and Robust Identification of News Shocks," 2017 Meeting Papers 90, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sasaki, Hiroaki, 2017. "A Note on the Solow Growth Model with a CES Production Function and Declining Population," MPRA Paper 80062, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eliason, Marcus & Hensvik, Lena & Kramarz, Francis & Nordstrom Skans, Oskar, 2017. "The Causal Impact of Social Connections on Firms' Outcomes," CEPR Discussion Papers 12135, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simioni, Michel & Thomas-Agnan, Christine & Trinh, Thi-Huong, 2017. "Calorie intake and income in China: New evidence using semiparametric modelling with generalized additive models," TSE Working Papers 17-826, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Frietsch, Rainer & Schubert, Torben & Neuhäusler, Peter, 2017. "Secular trends in innovation and technological change," Studien zum deutschen Innovationssystem 7-2017, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin.
- Coughlin, Cletus C. & Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu, 2017. "Truncated Firm Productivity Distributions and Trade Margins," Working Papers 2017-18, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Migliardo, Carlo & Schilirò, Daniele, 2016. "Mid-Sized Italian manufacturing firms: a panel data analysis on profitability," MPRA Paper 80148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schiff, Maurice, 2017. "Education, Governance, Trade and Distance: Impact on Technology Diffusion and the East Asia-Latin America Productivity Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 10843, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).