Report NEP-EFF-2017-06-18This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EFF
The following items were announced in this report:
- F. Djoumessi, Yannick, 2016. "Green Agricultural Productivity Growth and Convergence in sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 79525, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Dec 2016.
- Cecilia Bellora & Élodie Blanc & Jean-Marc Bourgeon & Eric Strobl, 2017. "Estimating the Impact of Crop Diversity on Agricultural Productivity in South Africa," NBER Working Papers 23496, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Romain A Duval & Gee Hee Hong & Yannick Timmer, 2017. "Financial Frictions and the Great Productivity Slowdown," IMF Working Papers 17/129, International Monetary Fund.
- Juan Jung & Enrique López-Bazo & Matteo Grazzi, 2017. "Internet and enterprise productivity: evidence from Latin America," IREA Working Papers 201709, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2017.
- Burda, Michael C & Severgnini, Battista, 2017. "Total Factor Productivity Convergence in German States since Reunification: Evidence and Explanations," CEPR Discussion Papers 12082, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniele Tori & Özlem Onaran, 2017. "The effects of financialisation and financial development on investment: evidence from firm-level data in Europe," Working Papers PKWP1705, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Burda, Michael C & Genadek, Katie R. & Hamermesh, Daniel S., 2017. "Non-Work at Work, Unemployment and Labor Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 12087, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Juan Jung & Enrique López-Bazo, 2017. "On the regional impact of broadband on productivity: the case of Brazil," IREA Working Papers 201708, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2017.
- Serfraz, Ayesha, 2017. "Analyzing short-run and long-run causality between FDI flows, labour productivity and education in Pakistan," ZÖSS-Discussion Papers 61, University of Hamburg, Centre for Economic and Sociological Studies (CESS/ZÖSS).
- Borja Jalón & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & José A. Herce, 2017. "Countercyclical Labor Productivity: The Spanish Anomaly," IREA Working Papers 201712, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2017.
- JaeBin Ahn & Romain A Duval, 2017. "Trading with China; Productivity Gains, Job Losses," IMF Working Papers 17/122, International Monetary Fund.
- Erling Barth & James C. Davis & Richard B. Freeman & Andrew J. Wang, 2017. "The Effects of Scientists and Engineers on Productivity and Earnings at the Establishment Where They Work," NBER Working Papers 23484, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schiff, Maurice & Wang, Yanling, 2017. "North-South Trade, Technology Diffusion and Productivity Growth: Are Small States Different?," GLO Discussion Paper Series 79, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- James Cust & Torfinn Harding & Pierre-Louis Vezina, 2017. "Dutch Disease Resistance: Evidence from Indonesian Firms," OxCarre Working Papers 192, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Miguel D. Ramirez, 2017. "Do Remittances Promote Labor Productivity Growth in Mexico? An Empirical Analysis, 1970-2014," Working Papers 1702, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Sara Amoroso & Bettina Mueller, 2017. "The short-run effects of Knowledge intensive greenfield FDI on new domestic entry," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2017-02, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Görg, Holger & Gold, Robert & Hanley, Aoife & Seric, Adnan, 2017. "South-South FDI: Is it really different?," Kiel Working Papers 2083, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Bruno Lanz & Simon Dietz & Tim Swanson, 2017. "Global economic growth and agricultural land conversion under uncertain productivity improvements in agriculture," IRENE Working Papers 17-07, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Massimiliano Ferraresi & Giuseppe Migali & Leonzio Rizzo, 2017. "Does Inter-municipal Cooperation promote efficiency gains? Evidence from Italian Municipal," Working papers 59, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.