Report NEP-EFF-2017-04-30This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hayatullah Ahmadzai, 2017. "Crop Diversification and Technical Efficiency in Afghanistan: Stochastic Frontier Analysis," Discussion Papers 2017-04, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Gosse A.G. Alserda & J.A. Bikker & Fieke (S.G.) van der Lecq, 2017. "X-efficiency and economies of scale in pension fund administration and investment," Working Papers 17-06, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Dinson, Syaza Laila, 2017. "CIMB Bank Performance: Relationship between GDP, Leverage Ratio and Operating Efficiency Ratio to Profitability," MPRA Paper 78497, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fatih Guvenen & Raymond J. Mataloni, Jr. & Dylan G. Rassier & Kim J. Ruhl, 2017. "Offshore Profit Shifting and Domestic Productivity Measurement," NBER Working Papers 23324, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nuri Ersahin, 2017. "Creditor Rights, Technology Adoption, and Productivity: Plant-Level Evidence," Working Papers 17-36, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- KONDO Keisuke, 2017. "Urban Wage Premium Revisited: Evidence from Japanese matched employer-employee data," Discussion papers 17047, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Sung , Hankyoung, 2016. "The Economic Effects of Labor Force Enhancement in the Asia-Pacific Region by Trade Liberalization," APEC Study Series 16-2, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- TSURUTA Daisuke, 2017. "Working Capital Management during the Global Financial Crisis: Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 17045, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Luisa Dressler & Elisabetta Cornago, 2017. "The Rent Impact of Disclosing Energy Performance Certificates: Energy Efficiency and Information Effects," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-16, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mark Egan & Stefan Lewellen & Adi Sunderam, 2017. "The Cross Section of Bank Value," NBER Working Papers 23291, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.