Report NEP-EFF-2017-04-09This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dolores Añón Higón & Juan A. Mañez & A. Sanchis & A. Sanchis, 2017. "The impact of the Great Recession on TFP convergence among EU countries," Working Papers 1702, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Bae, Chankwon, 2016. "Productivity and Exports in Korea: Comparisons with China and Japan," World Economy Brief 16-26, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Sangyup Choi & Davide Furceri & Yi Huang & Prakash Loungani, 2017. "Aggregate Uncertainty and Sectoral Productivity Growth: The Role of Credit Constraints," IHEID Working Papers 09-2017, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Kim, Jiyoung & Nakano, Satoshi & Nishimura, Kazuhiko, 2017. "Multifactor CES elasticity and productivity growth : a cross-sectional approach," IDE Discussion Papers 632, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Christopher Baum & Hans Lööf, & Pardis Nabavi, 2015. "Innovation, Spillovers and Productivity Growth: A Dynamic Panel Data Approach," EcoMod2015 8970, EcoMod.
- Andreas Stephan & Christopher BAUM, & Pardis NABAVI & Hans LÖÖF,, 2015. "A New Approach to Estimation of the R&D-Innovation-Productivity Relationship," EcoMod2015 8868, EcoMod.
- Fatih Guvenen & Raymond J. Mataloni Jr. & Dylan G. Rassier & Kim J. Ruhl, 2017. "Offshore Profit Shifting and Domestic Productivity Measurement," BEA Working Papers 0139, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Fischer, Manfred M., 2016. "Spatial externalities and growth in a Mankiw-Romer-Weil world: Theory and evidence," MPRA Paper 77547, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schmidt, Emily; Tadesse, Fanaye, 2017. "The sustainable land management program in the Ethiopian highlands: An evaluation of its impact on crop production:," ESSP working papers 103, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Maria Bas & Antoine Berthou, 2016. "Does input-trade liberalization affect firms' foreign technology choice?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01387558, HAL.
- Iván Kataryniuk & Jaime Martínez-Martín, 2017. "TFP growth and commodity prices in emerging economies," Working Papers 1711, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Verónica Mies & Matías Tapia & Ignacio Loeser, "undated". "The Causal Impact of Human Capital on R&D and Productivity: Evidence from the United States," Documentos de Trabajo 466, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..