Report NEP-EFF-2017-03-26This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Subhash C. Ray & Abhiman Das & Kankana Mukherjee, 2017. "Labor-Cost Efficiency with Indivisible Outputs and Inputs: A Study of Indian Bank Branches," Working papers 2017-04, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Falk, Martin & Hagsten, Eva, 2017. "Climate Zone Crucial for Efficiency of Ski Lift Operators," MPRA Paper 77517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alserda, G.A.G. & Bikker, J.A. & van der Lecq, S.G., 2017. "X-efficiency and economies of scale in pension fund administration and investment," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2017-005-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Pau S. Pujolas, 2017. "The Canadian Productivity Stagnation, 2002-2014," Department of Economics Working Papers 2017-04, McMaster University, revised Sep 2017.
- Hala Abou-Ali & Reham Rizk, 2015. "MSEs Informality and Productivity: Evidence from Egypt," Working Papers 916, Economic Research Forum, revised May 2015.
- Barge-Gil, Andrés & López, Alberto & Núñez-Sánchez, Ramón, 2017. "Estimation of Foreign MNEs spillovers in Spain," MPRA Paper 77348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nesma Ali & Boris Najman, 2016. "Informal Competition, Firms Productivity and Policy Reforms in Egypt," Working Papers 1025, Economic Research Forum, revised Jul 2016.
- Kavitha P & Pankaj Kumar Baag, 2016. "Banks in India- Technical and Scale Efficiency in Financing Entrepreneurs and Small Businesses: DEA approach," Working papers 206, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Anne Marie Knott & Carl Vieregger, 2016. "Reconciling the Firm Size and Innovation Puzzle," Working Papers 16-20r, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Calogero Guccio & Anna Mignosa & Ilde Rizzo, 2017. "Disentangle inefficiency in the production activities of Italian national libraries: A network DEA approach," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-04-2017, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Mar 2017.
- Dmitriy Stolyarov, 2016. "Productivity Growth and Interest Rate Trends: A Long-Run Analysis," Working Papers wp357, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Joan Hamory Hicks & Marieke Kleemans & Nicholas Y. Li & Edward Miguel, 2017. "Reevaluating Agricultural Productivity Gaps with Longitudinal Microdata," NBER Working Papers 23253, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Riadh Brini & Hatem Jemmali, 2015. "Public Spending Efficiency, Governance, and Political and Economic Policies: is there a Substantial Casual Relation? Evidence from Selected MENA Countries," Working Papers 947, Economic Research Forum, revised Sep 2015.
- Merle Ederhof & Venky Nagar & Madhav Rajan, 2017. "An Empirical Analysis of Capacity Costs," Working Papers 17-26, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.