Report NEP-EFF-2017-02-26This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heshmati, Almas & Rashidghalam, Masoomeh, 2016. "Estimation of Technical Change and TFP Growth Based on Observable Technology Shifters," IZA Discussion Papers 10448, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Satya Paul & Sriram Shanker, 2017. "An Alternative Specification for Technical Efficiency Effects in a Stochastic Frontier Production Function," Crawford School Research Papers 1703, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Romina Giuliano & Stephan Kampelmann & Benoît Mahy & François Rycx, 2017. "Short notice, big difference? The effect of temporary employment on firm competitiveness across sectors," Working Papers CEB 17-008, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- E. Avisoa, 2016. "European banks’ technical efficiency and performance: do business models matter? The case of European co-operatives banks," Débats économiques et financiers 25, Banque de France.
- Sasso, Simone & Ritzen, Jo, 2016. "Sectoral Cognitive Skills, R&D, and Productivity: A Cross-Country Cross-Sector Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 10457, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- André Kurmann & Eric Sims, 2017. "Revisions in Utilization-Adjusted TFP and Robust Identification of News Shocks," NBER Working Papers 23142, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Castaneda Dower & Andrei Markevich, 2017. "The Stolypin Reform and Agricultural Productivity in Late Imperial Russia," Working Papers w0239, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- O. de Bandt & B. Camara & A. Maitre & P. Pessarossi, 2016. "Optimal capital, regulatory requirements and bank performance in times of crisis: Evidence from France," Débats économiques et financiers 24, Banque de France.
- Bonnet, Céline & Schain, Jan Philip, 2017. "An Empirical Analysis of Mergers: Efficiency Gains and Impact on Consumer Prices," TSE Working Papers 17-765, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Giovanni Dosi & Emanuele Pugliese & Pietro Santoleri, 2017. "Growth and survival of the `fitter'? Evidence from US new-born firms," LEM Papers Series 2017/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Aslihan Atabek & Dan Andrews & Rauf Gonenc, 2017. "Rebalancing Turkey’s Growth by Improving Resource Allocation and Productivity in Manufacturing," Working Papers 1704, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- di Mauro, Filippo & Mion, Giordano & Stöhlker, Daniel, 2017. "The drivers of revenue productivity: a new decomposition analysis with firm-level data," Working Paper Series 2014, European Central Bank.
- Mia Ellis & Margaret McMillan & Jed Silver, 2017. "Employment and productivity growth in Tanzania’s service sector," WIDER Working Paper Series 016, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Trung Dang Le and Paul Shaffer, 2017. "Assessing the Efficiency Costs of Vietnam's â€˜Missingâ€™ Small and Medium Sized Enterprises: A Panel Data Investigation," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201704, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.